AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been a couple of posts on Newry Buy & Sell from lads asking where he is and has anyone seen or heard from him! Odd....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just having a reset, the comeback will be epic 😎 Take time to find himself perfecting his content, renergised and willing to inspire the masses. Buckle in be a hell of a ride.

• Haha
Doubt it. With being a narcissist, he'd be to good for rehab and thinks he should be running one with his wisdom and motivational speaking.
I can see him now, shouting at people "stop your bleeping drinking and up da bleeping rise"
"alcoholics and Drug addicts are bottom bleeping lefters, up da rise lad"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When covid struck. Someone I know very well moved home from London. In lockdown, having an apartment with no outdoor space and also now working from home, he no longer needed his office space nor needed to be in the city. He got rid of both and bought a beautiful house and garden for what he sold in London.
Anyway, not long after moving home, bumped into Andy and they got chatting. Andy wanted to meet with him again to discuss a business proposal.
When they met again, Andy had a whole business plan and was asking for 200K for 20% of AMPX. He talked about the progress he is making in expanding in the US and the new dessert products that he has coming. The figures presented didn't add up so he reached out to his own accountant to look over but because the accountant didn't have access to AMPX, he wasn't able to confirm but knew it wasnt a 1mill business to be looking 200k for 20%.
There was a few red flags so that's when he came to me. Within 1 day, I had a full file on Andy and that is thanks to Tattle.
Rest assured, there was no business done with Andy.
There was 1 final discussion to decline the offer and the reasons why. Last word spoken on the phone was "if you need 200k so much, sell one of your cars"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Custom House beta would quickly show the accounts which any Joe Public could check. The fact had discussion would be red flag

Reactions: 1
Custom House beta would quickly show the accounts which any Joe Public could check. The fact had discussion would be red flag
That's what Andy tells HRMC, does not mean it's true. Let's just look at the last accounts for last year on companies House.....oh wait!!!

Goes to show, that his life is evolved around instagram. The need to make his account private when something goes wrong. If he doesn't want to use instagram, then don't use it. Hiding it just confirms that there is something up

Goes to show, that his life is evolved around instagram. The need to make his account private when something goes wrong. If he doesn't want to use instagram, then don't use it. Hiding it just confirms that there is something up
What’s going on with him now? What have I missed?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.