AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@BigMavis 100% agree. He's always been like this, chasing the dream, talking the talk. When he got back with Rachel he was altogether a more likable fella, even if he was still a bit of a dose. But there was none of this Billy Big Bollox craic.
It screams insecurity. As a general rule we shouldn't judge others on material wealth, it doesn't define a person. You couldn't take his living correctly advice at face value at all at all. Sometimes it looks like he's spiralling psychologically, but then we have these "honest" videos highlighting his struggles.
I wish it was all a joke or a business strategy but I don't think it is. People around him are possibly saying aw that's just Andy, maybe it is, but is he miles away needing help?

Reactions: 5
I wish it was all a joke or a business strategy but I don't think it is. People around him are possibly saying aw that's just Andy, maybe it is, but is he miles away needing help?
He has always been like this- chasing rainbows.
But yes, at some point people around him have to say enough is enough?
I think the split with Rachel has sent him spiralling again- like he's desperately trying to prove that he's a 'catch' and that he's got worth.
It's sad to think he places his personal value on material goods, but again, he's been doing that for years.
Yes, many of his friends and family roll their eyes and go 'what's that eejit up to now', but I fear it'll end badly.

Reactions: 3
The idea of Andy Malone is great. Hear me out folks. To become a motivational speaker to help others is great and you do have to charge for it if its your job. Providing words of wisdom on social media and snippets of the kind of work he provides.
If you come from creating a successful business, it's great to pass that knowledge on to all those inspiring entrepreneurs out there.

But creating fake stories, attacking "throlls", faking it til you make it while using your businesses name is not a good start. Remember all those stuff was done while his personal profile was ampx.co.uk and all done infront of his businesses logo.
But then showing that his motivational speaking is shout and swearing down the phone to you is a huge no no and no one wants that.
The idea is good but the delivery is all wrong.

Reactions: 2
It screams insecurity. As a general rule we shouldn't judge others on material wealth, it doesn't define a person. You couldn't take his living correctly advice at face value at all at all. Sometimes it looks like he's spiralling psychologically, but then we have these "honest" videos highlighting his struggles.
What about the way he treated his employees? He’s reaping what he’s sowed

Reactions: 4
i know a girl who he regularly sends graphic photos to out of the blue. This same girl told her friend and turns out she was receiving them too. Completely unwanted and unprovoked pictures

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That reminds me while ago I was thinking about buying a dog, the seller asked for my mobile, I didn't even think that was weird. Opened a pic to find his penis with elastic bands tied round his scrotum.
Andy is just like that pervert. Nobody wants to see it guys. We're good.
And I'm still like wtf about the elastic bands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
i know a girl who he regularly sends graphic photos to out of the blue. This same girl told her friend and turns out she was receiving them too. Completely unwanted and unprovoked pictures
please tell them to report this

please tell them to report this
I’m not kidding you this girl was disgusted!! This is a girl who would honestly die at anything thing like that!! I think that’s why he did it because of the shock factor and knowing she so timid and likelyshe wouldn’t say anything!! The other girl she said about who he did it too is the exact same a quiet young girl she’s quite young early twenties!!

• Wow
Unsolicited dick pics are a completely predatory thing to do. Horrific! How f**king dare he? 🤬

Reactions: 4
It’s a disgrace he is a disgrace probably coked off his head!! No excuses for that behaviour!! Predatory is right!!
---
She’s for screen shotting it the next time and exposing him !!

Reactions: 1
Between Christmas and new year I was sent an unwanted video of a guy I follow on Instagram, via instagram, at first it looked innocent, it was a head shot thought he was making a funny video and then he put the camera down further and well you can imagine what the rest was. He has over 1,700 followers so not Andy but I’d guess a few girls received the same video. I just laughed to myself and never replied but then I thought more about potential younger girls receiving that and it made me feel really sick. I don’t understand the mentality, maybe thought it would get him a sh@* , the shock factor, a thrill. Sad sick and very sad

It’s a disgrace he is a disgrace probably coked off his head!! No excuses for that behaviour!! Predatory is right!!
---
She’s for screen shotting it the next time and exposing him !!
If it was on Snapchat the police can go back six months and get the footage

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.