AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that Guardian article and it is no wonder he didn't mention it.

The next set of accounts will tell a tale.

Reactions: 3
Who exactly built the ampx website?
Designstics is Shaun Byrne, the guy whose reputation is about to get ruin by Andy as they are now business partners in Hype. Why is 2 businesses taking credit for it.

Screenshot_20211128-165139_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-164834_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Oh thats not good advertisement for his new Web design business if his own got hacked lol
"If" being the operative word. No conclusive proof but ould Andy has form for stretching the truth. It now looks like his entire persona was built on that basis.

Reactions: 4
Let's have a look at his schedule:
Task 1: Wake up - complete. Have breakfast - complete.

did he really drive to the office/gym and wrote that on a board?
Do you really need to put that on your schedule? Hahaha
Writing to make it look like it's something.

Screenshot_20211129-101009_Instagram_resized.jpg

Reactions: 5
Waking at 3am is not something I aspire to. But then again I'm a bottom lefter and not thinking correctly because I'm fecking sleeping. That's right folks I'm in the tit, in the gutter and in my bed zzzzzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I think he’s going to physically explode when he is preaching to us every morning, I have started looking forward to watching him in the morning as it gives me a laugh. Also when he keeps mentioning his “gift” Alright then Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is he shitting these cars from? Every week it’s a new story with a different car with a private reg. His meals business surely can not be that lucrative? Does he have another income other than the meals and the “life coaching” bollox?
What do you think 🤔

His latest post of him in a car with read interior, it's not the Lambo and it's not the bmw

[/QUOTE]

Its probably a mazda 🤣🤣

Let's have a look at his schedule:
Task 1: Wake up - complete. Have breakfast - complete.

did he really drive to the office/gym and wrote that on a board?
Do you really need to put that on your schedule? Hahaha
Writing to make it look like it's something.

View attachment 894774
9am back to bed cos im 'wracked'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What has happened with the £5000 competition?

Now he wants people to tag his dodgy website design company and throws in 4 weeks mentoring. Oh lawdie lawdie he is desperate for any work.

Reactions: 1
The only reason to get up at 3am is to go to the airport 😆 there are more than enough hours in the day to get up at a normal time. All he's doing, is the same as every other "influencer", trying to make other people feel like crap for not doing whatever they're doing. He keeps saying everyone should be doing what he's doing, no they shouldn't! Sleep is as important as eating and drinking for survival. He's such a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ampt body transformations Ltd has a strike against them in the gazette, and for £8k, filed recently - things are getting bad when a business man as successful as him can't pay bills of 8k 😂

Same description as Andys jeep, soo that is most likely his, you can pay for a check on a car to see if its on HP but I'm. It just that nosey 😂
The thing is if he can not even pay £8000 how is he going to pay the 5000 he has promised people?

Would be interesting to know how many times he has filed for bankruptcy.

Reactions: 4
Ampt body transformations Ltd has a strike against them in the gazette, and for £8k, filed recently - things are getting bad when a business man as successful as him can't pay bills of 8k 😂

Same description as Andys jeep, soo that is most likely his, you can pay for a check on a car to see if its on HP but I'm. It just that nosey 😂
Do you have a link to this strike post?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.