AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a businessman from NI.
Every business i deal with I have signed upto my credit safe account. They show me if these said businesses are performing well and what credit I should allow them etc.
look what I got a warning about a couple of days ago…. He’s finished, enough of your shite now Malone
AEEE4CF3-8875-446D-B1AF-BAC377BC2828.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The company spent £90k on motor vehicles, he might need to give up the flash cars to pay the creditors knocking on his door.
#KnockKnock
Karma is a witch, could nt stop staying knock knock back in September with his Throll Hunter episodes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am a businessman from NI.
Every business i deal with I have signed upto my credit safe account. They show me if these said businesses are performing well and what credit I should allow them etc.
look what I got a warning about a couple of days ago…. He’s finished, enough of your shite now Malone
.View attachment 888351
Hahahahahahahaha but all us commoners who work normal jobs are jealous of the cash rich life’s of influencers 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does he only work 24 hours a day 7 days a week. What a lazy so and so. You need to work 30 hours a day 10 day a week to be successful 🤡

He's declared himself the #1 of so many different things, it really screams how unsuccessful he is. All credit.

From his site 🤪
ANDY MALONE’S JOURNEY: IRELAND’S #1 BODY TRANSFORMER FOR 13 YEARS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I haven't been read anything on here in a while and all i can say is this thread was alot to digest. I don't follow andy anymore, haven't in a quite a while so I sort of forgot about him to be honest. From a quick read of the thread, he is still doing the meals? No longer busting any trolls? And he's a motivational speaker now? On what exactly? Can anyone who follows him shed some light because I can't see him as a motivational speaker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't been read anything on here in a while and all i can say is this thread was alot to digest. I don't follow andy anymore, haven't in a quite a while so I sort of forgot about him to be honest. From a quick read of the thread, he is still doing the meals? No longer busting any trolls? And he's a motivational speaker now? On what exactly? Can anyone who follows him shed some light because I can't see him as a motivational speaker 😂
No one understands Andy whether they follow him or not lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hes trying to portray a high end life style, fast cars, flash clothes and jewellery, hiring private jets for a photo shoot for a fake documentary on his flash lifestyle, but now I looks like his business is being chased by a creditor.

This business spent £90k on motor vehicles in 2019, does he have a fleet of delivery vans? Does he not use a courier service?
I'm assuming these vehicles are his cars. What other luxuries is he spending business funds on?
At the end of the day this business owes money, better that it goes tits up now before he can rake up more and more debt, putting other businesses at risk of going tits up !

It's not spite, it's glee, that the curtain has dropped and the fake life style is exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hes trying to portray a high end life style, fast cars, flash clothes and jewellery, hiring private jets for a photo shoot for a fake documentary on his flash lifestyle, but now I looks like his business is being chased by a creditor.

This business spent £90k on motor vehicles in 2019, does he have a fleet of delivery vans? Does he not use a courier service?
I'm assuming these vehicles are his cars. What other luxuries is he spending business funds on?
At the end of the day this business owes money, better that it goes tits up now before he can rake up more and more debt, putting other businesses at risk of going tits up !

It's not spite, it's glee, that the curtain has dropped and the fake life style is exposed.
He did have a fleet of vans at some point. But for the past year I think he was down to 1. The vans were used to deliver meals to stores and a courier for home deliveries. Thats my understanding of it.
His 1 van, you use to see him and Petey out in it, delivering to shops.
I haven't seen that van in a while on his stories but I don't watch him every day.
He used to be in the van alot and never drove his flash cars.
Does that van still exist?

Reactions: 1
The way he has to have something designer on show in almost every story and post is so tacky.
Also shows how insecure he is, he has the need for validation. Assumes that by placing these items everybody who follows him will want to be like him. When majority of the time it could not be further from the truth. No wonder the man can not sleep he must be so paranoid that it won't be long before people really see who he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody notice his OH has no photos or mentions of him on her page. She probably knows that tit sticks.

Reactions: 7
He has definitely lowered his tone when speaking. Just needs to fix the lip licking and teeth sucking and he could almost pass.

Reactions: 3
Here it is. Not sure if it's his. If it is his, he'll probably say that he's making room for a Rolls Royce

His latest post of him in a car with read interior, it's not the Lambo and it's not the bmw

The description of the vehicle

"2020 MODEL YEAR FINISHED IN STUNNING NERO HELENE"

HELENE, is that Italian Helen from Tattle
😂 😂
Should read......Finished By Helen

Another edit I'd like to make to the ad,
"1 previous, careful careless owner"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.