Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly the house looks semi vacated, like his family have moved out and he's just there for now?

I actually feel bad commenting here.
I know I've ripped the piss before and questioned his dealings but to see this as someone's home and what is really behind behind the closed doors as opposed to he insta grid posts, this is very sad.

I'd feel totally exposed seeing my home listed and thousands being able to view it looking like this. Can't be a nice feeling.
The twat targeted someone and forced them to move out of their home with their family even though he knew they were a random person all because he wated attention on social media.

He's selling himself as a guru to help others despite his own life being a shambles.

Zero sympathy for the twat being exposed for the nothingness waste of space he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Just putting 2&2 together and thinking this Tattle ‘owners’ name he’s pulled out of his arse or the Detechtives have, it’s a pseudonym and uses Caroline Flack & her ex Lewis Burton names mixed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

brandambassador

VIP Member
I swear I’m not making up rumours

But I heard Andy is taking the place of the queens husband (RIP) & is working on the rise of the royal family .
Definitely didn’t make this up

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
You can literally see the Coke clinging to his nostril hairs in his latest video. I’ve tried to get a screen shot but it comes out blurry. Go have a look at the old devils dandruff

• Haha
  • Wow

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
We support each other here more then the support he gets on that Instagram 😂

the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever known!

• Haha

Princess Baskin

Andy isn't reading the room properly and he isn't really observing what is going on in the world.
Many mentors, life coaches and the like have all moved away from this aggressive "grind grind grind for what you want" message.
People are starting to realise that real success is having the freedom, financially and otherwise to do things when you want and on your own terms. Not having a lambo parked up at your ma's.
This survival of the fittest, I'm working harder than you, I'm hunting 24/7 is a load of balls.
When you have to get up in the middle of the night, or you can't take a proper holiday or rest period or go abroad you aren't a boss. You're a slave. You are pissing your time up a wall everyday and getting little back for it. This is a guy who was by his own claims a while ago, breaking into America and Dubai by now. Not only has he not done that, he still hasn't sorted his shit out at home.

• Haha
  • Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I think Andy pandy must have been crap in school. It’s usually the ones who are claim education isn’t important or that they are successful just because of their mind set and hard work.
Statistically he is of course wrong but sure he hasn’t let that stop him before now.
I also don’t think content happy successful people feel the need to make mock news stations and threaten people for having an opinion.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Oh Andy, you showed such promise, but the Battle of the Tattle has sunk without a trace, why are none of his top righters questioning why we‘re all still here? Why is no one worried about who is protecting Fat Tits from the trolls?

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha