Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

backbabey

ohhh my goooood he chats soo much bollox. He tells people to stop coming on social media and pretending your life’s great.. yet there he is doing exactly that, saying how we should aspire to be on his level. No thanks.

Not sure if he’s coming on screaming about microwave meals or life coaching anymore. Change ur wouurld! Shut up!

Reactions: 12

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Is it safe to say Andy lost the battle of the tattle? And not even by a little bit 🤣🤣
He didnt even land a punch, just swing his arms around in the air, swing at anything, everything and missing.
He did managed to punch himself in the face a few times, 20k times, but didnt even realise it was himself.
In the end he threw in the towel, exhausted from chasing shadows, crawling down rabbit holes and from the blisters on his finger tips from deleting emails.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I was directed here by another thread. Just noticed on Companies house on 28th September he's registered both a website development/hosting (Hype Websites Ltd) and a competition company (M&M Competitions Ltd). Maybe he's setting up his own Tattle, wouldn't surprise me.
This dude is all about money not actually helping people. Full of bullshit!
Ooh plot twist. He is jealous of Car - o - lime's success and is setting up a rival. Maybe that is what will bring down Tattle 😂

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I have to say this is one of my favourite threads 😂😂 Andy could learn a thing or two from us 😉

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
See how quiet we are when a certain someone doesn't do something stupid?
Purpose of the site is to hold influencers accountable for the stupid actions.
If they don't do stupid shit, then we won't come and talk about it on Tattle lol

• Haha
I wonder whether his fans will see through his billshit once they realise he has been lying to them. But then again he will be able to talk his way out of it again.

Do not know why but sitting here singing sweet carolime to myself.
Does he actually have any fans? Most are bought followers the rest are mainly people laughing at him or followed because of a fake competition.
He's boring really, he'll ditch this anti tattle stuff in a few weeks and try something else to get followers. He's playing to people here trying to get in on the throols joke and it's getting dreary

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Remember just a few short months ago Andy opened his newest business, Hype websites? Well it's bust already. Office gone from banbridge and says business permanently closed online. Hard to believe this could happen to the most successful business man in Ireland 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is his tongue too big for his mouth? So much saliva!

That elephant story was fascinating hon. Fascinating so aye

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
He’s just your typical narcissist, can’t even make an apology without making it all about him and turning himself in to the victim. Absolutely pathetic!
Was gonna say the same.... Sadly the detectives and their advanced technology failed to catch the founder of tattle and he had no option but to apologise or face a lawsuit. When he realised his options were limited obviously as a grade a narcissist he couldn't take full responsibility for his error so he had to invent a fake scenario to make him the victim 😴😴😴 bore off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Yel

Chatty Member
Does he only work 24 hours a day 7 days a week. What a lazy so and so. You need to work 30 hours a day 10 day a week to be successful 🤡

He's declared himself the #1 of so many different things, it really screams how unsuccessful he is. All credit.

From his site 🤪
ANDY MALONE’S JOURNEY: IRELAND’S #1 BODY TRANSFORMER FOR 13 YEARS

• Haha
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
What even is this, erectile dysfunction chocolate bars? Is his photo supposed to help the situation o_O

• Haha