Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
LOOK FHOLKS. Andy is coming for the number one spot. We are jealous of him as he is dedicating his life to givin his KNAWLEDGE to the people. He sounds like some microwave meal Jesus this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Princess Baskin

He’s awake when you’re sleeping 🎶 ?

I think Andy is listening to too many Christmas carols & getting confused it’s ‘he knows when you’re awake, he knows if youve been bad or good so be good for goodness sake’ 🎶🎶🎶🎶
You better watch out
You better be on the rise,
You better not throll,
Im telling you why,
Andy Malones coming to town (or maybe your local Spar, who knows?) 😋

• Haha

Princess Baskin

I don't want to spoil the party but if you are getting up at 4am to grind everyday and you have nothing really to show for it, you're the monkey not the organ grinder.
Nothing in what he posts shows financial freedom of any sort.

• Haha

Princess Baskin

It just shows you the lengths that Andy and his fellow influemcers will go to to try and discredit users of this site. They will literally lie and make false insinuations to no end.

We must be very very threatening to them when they have to sink to such levels

Predicting there will be a charitable donation of chocolate bars just before 26/01/2022
Right folks...WELL FOLKS....-lick lips-......I'm schrtuggling to keep up wif the demawnd for my chocolate barrrs. -sucking in air- RIGHT FOLKS. Big news drapping about my almost expired Tampax barrs -lick lips- in 24 hours. Looks FOLKS. Keep pasitive. Come back on Monday folks to see what the craic is about what I'm gonna do. Got a wee story for yas. About an elephant and Tampx barrs....

• Haha
  • Wow

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
P. s big mawn. Someone doesn't have to lose weight to be their better selves and what's your excuse? I don't see you bettering yourself

• Heart
From the guardian: ‘After we speak, he texts, asking me to refer to him as “Ireland’s number one motivational talker and entrepreneur.”

god loves a trier 😂😂😂

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
We're coming up to the shamaversary of his flight to LA with a bag full of notes. Minutes silence for the good times please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Beaverhausen

There is going to be a lot if disappointed women in 3 weeks time when tattle is still here. No doubt he will make some excuse.

It would be hilarious if Helen took the site down for a few hrs for maintenance on the supposed final day just to give them false hope.

• Haha
That picture of him gazing lovingly at the chicken curry is the most ridiculous picture I have ever seen. He looks like he’s about to start snogging the packaging 🤮🤮

if his meals are getting such great results why does he keep posting the exact same pictures as he has been using for approximately 2 years?! Surely there has been more than those handful of customers. Probably not actually now I think of it when he’s binning the majority of his stock.

my sister bought the meals of his in our local shop last year and when she got home she realised they were out of date and she contacted him with a picture of them and the receipt to let him see they were already out of date when she bought them and he didn’t even acknowledge her email at all. Just totally ignored her.

I’ve also heard from a girl at work that the chicken in the meals could be used as missiles during a riot because it’s so hard round the edges. She’s from Maghera and said her local shop stopped stocking them because they never sold, always still sitting at the end of the week.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Serious question, what actually is Andy a "Game Charger" in or No.1 in what industry?
Never heard of this guy until the lies he spun about the sham documentary.
He must be some elite athlete or master chef for him to be plastering his face all over the tampax meals, right?
Why else would a nobody put their face on something like that?
I think he is a prime example of trying to “fake it til you make it”. He’s not right in the head

Bit too much of the old Devil’s Dandruff has given him notions above his station

• Haha
  • Heart