Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoXLo

VIP Member
All the influencers that encouraged him owe Caroline Lewis an apology as well, they were so LOUD and now nothing.

Reactions: 15

Beaverhausen

Hang on so Andy is telling me that going to university was a waste of my time???

Apparently knowledge isn't power, power is power says the meathead who lives off conning people. And he calls himself a mentor, anybody who watches his spit filled shite talking this morning will definitely be turned off in being mentored by a man who probably has never actually read a book a day in his life. He is sounding so uneducated.

He is the best account on instagram 😂 let's get him up to surpass Stacey and hinch in followers so he can be even more unbalanced 😂
And I also I would love to see him upcycling a Facebook marketplace find

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Imagine walking into some store in rural Ireland and see a microwave meal with this yokes face on it. The confusion will be rife with the locals.

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
I went to bed at 12, riz at 3am, did a workout and read a self help book as per Andys instructions. I then jumped in the motor and called at every shop in a 50 mile radius looking for his high quality micro meals, all to no avail. Help me please, I'm trying to get myself out of the gutter and am striving to be top right in time for Crimbo. Any advice...should I try again tomorrow? Andy what do I do?
Right folks, you listen here and you listen right. The rich and the successful do not sleep. You must go days without any sleep. You must be willing to put in the work. If you sleep for wan minute. That's wan fucking minute wasted in your fucking life.
Ya could have changed your life in that wan minute. But ye slept through it. Right folks, if you want success, ye fucking gotta do what I do. I do it right. Top right. Up the riiisseeee.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
And he didn't go to bed til after 9pm so that's about 6hrs sleep.
The right amount of sleep is 8hrs (some say 9hrs. I would say 12hrs lol)
A good night's sleep sets you up for the day and is really beneficial to you.
Even though he goes to bed around 9pm. There is no way his mind switches off to allow him to sleep then. He would be wide awake for ages lol
I remember once when I had to pull an all nighter to finish my university dissertation. I'd been awake that long I began to hear noises that weren't actually there basically like the hum of voices you hear when you walk into a very busy room even though I was sat in a quiet room alone, if Andy Pandy is only getting this amount of sleep per night on a regs no wonder the poor fuckers a bit tapped 😳

• Haha

Princess Baskin

"Let us Rise."

It's like something you'd hear at mass 🤣
Just waiting for Blue to burst in with a chorus of "All Rise" on his next shouty video.
A few more hours sleep probably wouldn't be a bad thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Hes trying to portray a high end life style, fast cars, flash clothes and jewellery, hiring private jets for a photo shoot for a fake documentary on his flash lifestyle, but now I looks like his business is being chased by a creditor.

This business spent £90k on motor vehicles in 2019, does he have a fleet of delivery vans? Does he not use a courier service?
I'm assuming these vehicles are his cars. What other luxuries is he spending business funds on?
At the end of the day this business owes money, better that it goes tits up now before he can rake up more and more debt, putting other businesses at risk of going tits up !

It's not spite, it's glee, that the curtain has dropped and the fake life style is exposed.

• Haha

xo_caz_xo

Spending the night in a hotel, must not be enough room in his ma's box room for the 3 of them 😂

• Haha

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
When those stupid woosh sound effects were going off, did anyone else hear "Rachel Adedeji!!!" in the X Factor voice in their heads?

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
I'd rather have a 10hr sleep (I get about 8 but want 10 lol) than be a laughing stock.
I work god damn hard. I have a really good successful job. I own a house, I own a car and because I'm honest in what I do, I get a good 8hrs sleep. Complete opposite to Tampax

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha