AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed what he's in about in regards to fat tits? Ach wee Andy do you want a go on me beefcake tits Hun? Make the page public again so us throlls can watch the tit show please.
Fat tits is Katie Hayes, also known as Zara Size Medium, Truffalo Soldier, Truffletits, Truffle Hog Mama etc.

read her wiki, it’s like the troll bible

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Throwing my hat in the ring early for thread #3

Throllbusters is deleted from the grid
They called her fat tits so they did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Holy smokes I'm just off the Katie Hayes wiki after being pointed there. That photoshopping is next level!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1633718355826.jpeg

Sorry folkhs we’re just experiencing some technical difficulties here. We hope to bring you live to Mista Andy Malone soon. Word is there seems to be some durhty wee throlls that have infested the studio. Will bring you more when we have more info.
Now back to fat tits with the weather

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see he was filming again today. I hope he was finally spending time and money doing something for advertisement purposes for his business.
Remember when he spent all that money on billboards across NI for his throll busting video that only about 5 people bought?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title- Thee Rhiseee and fall of wee Malone,crying In the bax room of mammy's wee home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
WAIT
INSTAGRAM IS DOWN
We may get a late showing 💪
UP THE RISE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So a week later. He named some random woman. Went private. And has not named that woman again. If he knew he was right would he seriously let it go now?
All just a bit embarrassing now isn't it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So a week later. He named some random woman. Went private. And has not named that woman again. If he knew he was right would he seriously let it go now?
All just a bit embarrassing now isn't it 😬
Extremely embarrassing 🙈 just how peony/Westholme/mother rendall, who pontificated about how, if you'd watched as much In the line of fire as she and various real life forensic programmes, you'd be more clued up about how us trolls can be found! It's really beyond embarrassing now.

Where are all his chest thumpers now? Stupid cunts!

I'd think more of them if they addressed it but no, not a fucken whisper. 😚

Shall I save the popcorn 😂
Nah, bin it. It'll go out of date 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.