Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I went to bed at 12, riz at 3am, did a workout and read a self help book as per Andys instructions. I then jumped in the motor and called at every shop in a 50 mile radius looking for his high quality micro meals, all to no avail. Help me please, I'm trying to get myself out of the gutter and am striving to be top right in time for Crimbo. Any advice...should I try again tomorrow? Andy what do I do?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Just when I thought Larne Dental Centre couldn't get any lower they have now added tampax to their list of insta-wannabees getting free false teeth 🦷😬 Every NI instagrammer is getting free composite bonding from them which is an extortionate price for the normal punter. I hope people avoid Larne Dental if they want new teeth themselves, cause they will be paying their own teeth and all the huns from instagrams teeth as well! Larne Dental are going to need a tattle page soon at this rate of going 🤣

• Haha

Just.here.for.the.goss

Actually so embarrassed for him spouting that shit this morning then posting pics of him in a suit with his Jolex and ‘LV’ bag… does he think it’s impressive! I feel so sorry for his kids! Imagine having him brining you up! Imagine him trying to read a bedtime story…

Look folksh… I mean kidsh… Once upon a time… oh what’s this next word? 🤣

Hang on so Andy is telling me that going to university was a waste of my time???

Apparently knowledge isn't power, power is power says the meathead who lives off conning people. And he calls himself a mentor, anybody who watches his spit filled shite talking this morning will definitely be turned off in being mentored by a man who probably has never actually read a book a day in his life. He is sounding so uneducated.

• Haha
Oh em gee! This thread 🤣🤣
I got my widsom tooth out today, am fucked as our Andy would say and a bottom lefter.

But yous are making me laugh so much, ive stitches in my mouth so I can't laugh, but let all be known, I am laughing very much inside 🤣🤣🤣

I guess that's what Andy will want, a doirty wee throll suffering and in pain. A deserve this for calling Katie hayes fAt TiTs so a did, so a did.

Upparhisee #mammysboi xoxo 💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

angiebabe

VIP Member
Both the videos again re-upload so no one gives him a view! He can fuck off with "posting content without permission" it's called fair use, you post it on a buisness account then it's part of the law people can comment and critique it! Welcome to the free world.

Why does he repeat himself all the time? Ffs this clip would have been done in half the time 🥱

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I am fascinated to know why anybody's job is at risk from being a member of Tattle? Maybe Andy could explain why that might be -
Nothing said here is illegal.
Everyone is anonymous so it does not reflect on any companies.
Oh and NOTHING SAID HERE IS ILLEGAL.

Most businesses (not Andy's obviously) are quite well aware that what you do in your spare time, as long as it is not illegal and does not bring the company into disrepute, is not a basis for dismissal. Or employment lawyers would be having a fucking field day.

Daft sod.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
OK so I just put myself through watching that little man absolutely become unhinged. I mean he has lost all sense of reality, swearing is yhe first sign of him losing the battle.
Pretty much what I was thinking, he's like a animal thats been cornered, lashing out wildly. He's the only one still going on about tattle. Everyone else realised how stupid it was. Why won't his family take him off the internet for his own health..

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
What with the accent? The lip licking and the head tilting?
He’s a walking contradiction. He doesn’t agree attitude is everything but then says the right attitude will get you the job.
It's not just that, it's the teeth suckin every second sentence, I watched earlier this morning and it's all I could hear. You have to be motivated *suckkkkkks airrrr* no one will stand in me way *sucks teeth like yer granny would* I am the game changer. *Licks mouth like dog*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

generalb@stard

VIP Member
He has a website where customers can order from around 10 items in total. He can't even run that effectively enough with it being "hacked" or it being under attack from 2 orders per minute.
I doubt tattle are shaking in their boots at Newry's answer to Zuckerberg

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Still waiting for the blue lights in the street to drag me off to the cells and for Tattle to be gone.......tick tack Andy, tick tack ;) shaking my fat tits in celebration of still being able to call out the insta twats! riiiiiiiiiiiise

• Haha