Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beaverhausen

Remember this folks remember this... that when deciding to choose andy malone as a mentor to always take an umbrella with you because a shower is guaranteed. I think that is why he is constantly lucking his veneers too much spit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Luck fholks let’s change your fucking life, let’s go full steam ahead. All the fabricated lies and excuses drop them; replace them with the truth.

FFS Practice what you’re preaching big lad, one to talk about fabricated lies!!!!

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I've finally watched the latest video. The sound effects 😂😂😂 and references to "the greater good" 😂. Who does he think he is, Harry Pearce from Spooks?!

Also fuck off Andy, I'd never make comments on people's dead children etc, that is absolutely out of order, you are right in that respect. I'm interested in discussing people like you who directly affect young people's mental health with filtered pictures, faked lifestyles and wealth (trip to LA, anyone?!) though. You are absolutely a contributor to the toxic environment that is Instagram. https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebo...teen-girls-company-documents-show-11631620739

Edited to add: Also he is so jel that he doesn't make £300,000 annually from Google AdSense isn't he?
That’s what really annoys me as well. Majority of people on here, have not talked about peoples dead children or anything like it. And if they did, I am confident other users would shut it down very fast. It’s one bad comment from one person and he is trying to paint a picture we are all like that.
It’s been said already but the reason influencers can’t handle tattle is because they have no control of what is being said

BigMavis

VIP Member
Waking at 3am is not something I aspire to. But then again I'm a bottom lefter and not thinking correctly because I'm fecking sleeping. That's right folks I'm in the shit, in the gutter and in my bed zzzzzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

generalb@stard

VIP Member
What does he hope to achieve from this crusade to close down tattle?
To what end?
Regardless of what you or me think about his ready meal business, he's putting his business and livelihood on the line.
He already took a beating this week, would you not quit, recover some dignity and focus on your business.
Gossip and rumour has been about since civilisation began....and he thinks he is the man to purge it from society.
Is he looking to be canonised?
Saint Andy of Tampx....slayer of durty throlls and feeder of ready meals

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I can’t even listen to him. The accent is horrific, a mish mash of too many. He just said no money is an excuse. Imagine the nerve of someone who still lives with mammy.

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Hahaha the temptation to do a fuck counter on the second video retracting the accusations against Caroline, it's at least every 20 seconds! 😂 Andy please, take a breath that video was embarrassing to watch. My fat tits cringed.

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
24hrs since the last comment. Proof that if "influencers" don't do anything wrong then there's nothing to take about.
So maybe it would be easier to bust the influencers rather than the throlls. That way Tattle will die cause we will have nothing to talk about.

Reactions: 16

BigMavis

VIP Member
How the feck is tattle still here???? Heres me believing Andy the legend of his own lunchtime micro meal and all. Lesson learned...never trust a man who plucks his eyebrows. ✏ makes a note of that.

• Haha

Princess Baskin

So all those doctors, dentists, surgeons, nurses, engineers, architects, solicitors who went to uni wasted their time? 🤣
School and uni isn't for everyone and if you don't go it doesn't mean you aren't able to be successful it's just taking a different path to one that is heavily promoted.
For somebody who claims to be so successful he relies on waffling, heavily repeating himself, stupid slogans, always talking rubbish about something big coming and a lot of swearwords. He really needs to get some sort of articulation training. He sounds so stupid when he talks.

• Haha