AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully he doesn't screw things up for Shaun Byrne. Big mistake going into business with Tampaz never mind using him as the face of the business.
Its alot to open 8 offices across UK and Ireland without knowing if 1 will be successful.
Sense would of been to open 1 office, she how it goes and then expand. Not plan 8 offices at the offset.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully he doesn't screw things up for Shaun Byrne. Big mistake going into business with Tampaz never mind using him as the face of the business.
Its alot to open 8 offices across UK and Ireland without knowing if 1 will be successful.
Sense would of been to open 1 office, she how it goes and then expand. Not plan 8 offices at the offset.
Don’t believe a word that comes out of wee Andy’s mouth - it’s as genuine as when he staged those photos of him on a “private jet” with a bag full of money- it’s all make believe. The guy is a fantasist.

Reactions: 10
I can’t even listen to him. The accent is horrific, a mish mash of too many. He just said no money is an excuse. Imagine the nerve of someone who still lives with mammy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe he was able to pull tha bird, she's so pretty, wonder what she saw in him.

Bet he yells up da rhisee in the bedroom 🛏 🤢😷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How the feck is tattle still here???? Heres me believing Andy the legend of his own lunchtime micro meal and all. Lesson learned...never trust a man who plucks his eyebrows. ✏ makes a note of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Up til 1am and then waking at 4? What a great way to die young.

• Haha
He’s awake when you’re sleeping 🎶 ?

I think Andy is listening to too many Christmas carols & getting confused it’s ‘he knows when you’re awake, he knows if youve been bad or good so be good for goodness sake’ 🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
He’s awake when you’re sleeping 🎶 ?

I think Andy is listening to too many Christmas carols & getting confused it’s ‘he knows when you’re awake, he knows if youve been bad or good so be good for goodness sake’ 🎶🎶🎶🎶
You better watch out
You better be on the rise,
You better not throll,
Im telling you why,
Andy Malones coming to town (or maybe your local Spar, who knows?) 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Andy isn't reading the room properly and he isn't really observing what is going on in the world.
Many mentors, life coaches and the like have all moved away from this aggressive "grind grind grind for what you want" message.
People are starting to realise that real success is having the freedom, financially and otherwise to do things when you want and on your own terms. Not having a lambo parked up at your ma's.
This survival of the fittest, I'm working harder than you, I'm hunting 24/7 is a load of balls.
When you have to get up in the middle of the night, or you can't take a proper holiday or rest period or go abroad you aren't a boss. You're a slave. You are pissing your time up a wall everyday and getting little back for it. This is a guy who was by his own claims a while ago, breaking into America and Dubai by now. Not only has he not done that, he still hasn't sorted his tit out at home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.