AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fat tits are twitching like something is about to happen, maybe it's just the spooky weekend or maybe old Andy boy is cooking up a spell to banish "the tattle" and all who "throll" here ;) either way I wish he'd come back and admit his threats to bring down the site and all his betty big bollocks bravado have disappeared like a fart in the wind

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on so Andy is telling me that going to university was a waste of my time???

Apparently knowledge isn't power, power is power says the meathead who lives off conning people. And he calls himself a mentor, anybody who watches his spit filled shite talking this morning will definitely be turned off in being mentored by a man who probably has never actually read a book a day in his life. He is sounding so uneducated.

Reactions: 15
So all those doctors, dentists, surgeons, nurses, engineers, architects, solicitors who went to uni wasted their time? 🤣
School and uni isn't for everyone and if you don't go it doesn't mean you aren't able to be successful it's just taking a different path to one that is heavily promoted.
For somebody who claims to be so successful he relies on waffling, heavily repeating himself, stupid slogans, always talking rubbish about something big coming and a lot of swearwords. He really needs to get some sort of articulation training. He sounds so stupid when he talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Andy pandy must have been crap in school. It’s usually the ones who are claim education isn’t important or that they are successful just because of their mind set and hard work.
Statistically he is of course wrong but sure he hasn’t let that stop him before now.
I also don’t think content happy successful people feel the need to make mock news stations and threaten people for having an opinion.

Reactions: 13
Actually so embarrassed for him spouting that tit this morning then posting pics of him in a suit with his Jolex and ‘LV’ bag… does he think it’s impressive! I feel so sorry for his kids! Imagine having him brining you up! Imagine him trying to read a bedtime story…

Look folksh… I mean kidsh… Once upon a time… oh what’s this next word? 🤣

Hang on so Andy is telling me that going to university was a waste of my time???

Apparently knowledge isn't power, power is power says the meathead who lives off conning people. And he calls himself a mentor, anybody who watches his spit filled shite talking this morning will definitely be turned off in being mentored by a man who probably has never actually read a book a day in his life. He is sounding so uneducated.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who put 50p and a few grams of base in the head this morning?
Andy, the only thing on the ‘Rise’ is your hand, lifting your rolled up note to your gurning nostrils to snort another load of WTF.
Your followers are all bots. You show nothing of substance or interest on your insta. Just self adoration and it makes us want to puke.
There’s NOTHING attractive about a gurning, lip smacking, bollox waffling narcissist. WTF is the ‘Rise’ ?? No fucker knows. It’s hilarious. And insulting people who are definitely MUCH cleverer (not to mention a bit more humble) than you by waffling about how they learn nothing at university?
you do realise that is a whole load of potential customers you’ve just lost for what ever it is your business does? Deluded much?
You get GENUINE followers by offering value. Not by talking about how great you are and the ‘Rise’. What is the ‘Rise’?? Is it a chicken curry? Is it just standing up and kissing your reflection? Is it your winky?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I get serious cringe watching him 😬 the second hand embarrassment is very real! The only reason he didn't go to uni was he never would have got in 🤣 He's as thick as two short planks, I doubt he even has many GCSEs to his name, never mind anything else! He keeps blabbering on about being bullet proof and noone can get into his head, if he truly means this then why has he been on his troll busting mission?! Surely if "trolls" couldn't get into his head he would just brush off their words and not giving a flying fiddlers what they say?!

Reactions: 9
He keeps blabbering on about being bullet proof and noone can get into his head, if he truly means this then why has he been on his troll busting mission?!
The detectives got into his head and used him for there dirty work. He took the blame for outting the wrong person. It was the detectives that told him this.
He was the biggest victim in the whole detectives scam. They throlled him good and proper.

Reactions: 9
The detectives got into his head and used him for there dirty work. He took the blame for outting the wrong person. It was the detectives that told him this.
He was the biggest victim in the whole detectives scam. They throlled him good and proper.
He was warned not to do it as the detechtives could not be trusted but chose to go ahead.

Reactions: 6
He's actually nothing to do with Donna and detectives account. It was other random nobody accounts that don't have two brain cells to rub together and pretend they're highly qualified professionals with law degrees that unintentionally tricked him into doing it. Stupid people all round. He saw how quickly detective account was growing and wanted some of that.

There were insiders on the my sister's closet thread that spilled some tea. Their thread is now open but it's gone very quiet. Hopefully they'll post again!

Reactions: 8
He's actually nothing to do with Donna and detectives account. It was other random nobody accounts that don't have two brain cells to rub together and pretend they're highly qualified professionals with law degrees that unintentionally tricked him into doing it. Stupid people all round. He saw how quickly detective account was growing and wanted some of that.

There were insiders on the my sister's closet thread that spilled some tea. Their thread is now open but it's gone very quiet. Hopefully they'll post again!
Wonder why it was reopened?>

I can't find this thread. I want to see your resources on the info you had that it was random account and not the 2 everyone thinks that was behind the account.

Reactions: 1
I can't find this thread. I want to see your resources on the info you had that it was random account and not the 2 everyone thinks that was behind the account.
I think you've misunderstood what I was trying to say.

The two people we believe is behind detectives is right.

But it's not them that was feeding Andy.

It was random other accounts that set up his epic fail.

Andy pretended to be detectives / working with them to try to get followers. But he wasn't involved with that account.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.