AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24hrs since the last comment. Proof that if "influencers" don't do anything wrong then there's nothing to take about.
So maybe it would be easier to bust the influencers rather than the throlls. That way Tattle will die cause we will have nothing to talk about.

Reactions: 16
Only 24hrs left of tattle. According to Tampax.
Well itcwas an honour writing with you and reading some amazing content.
I will miss you all and good luck in the future
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What with the accent? The lip licking and the head tilting?
He’s a walking contradiction. He doesn’t agree attitude is everything but then says the right attitude will get you the job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What with the accent? The lip licking and the head tilting?
He’s a walking contradiction. He doesn’t agree attitude is everything but then says the right attitude will get you the job.
It's not just that, it's the teeth suckin every second sentence, I watched earlier this morning and it's all I could hear. You have to be motivated *suckkkkkks airrrr* no one will stand in me way *sucks teeth like yer granny would* I am the game changer. *Licks mouth like dog*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Tick tok folks, the battle of the tattle is reaching its climax

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.