AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a suggestion Andy if you are reading. Have you thought about ‘Dirty Wee Troll’ merch? Mugs, Tee’s, Badges, maybe a Tote bag. Only I would probably buy some. I think possibly a fair few Tattlers would.

No rush sweetie, just a thought ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would wear tshirt with the slogan durtay wee throll and picture of lion tiger hybrid.
Make it happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Would wear tshirt with the slogan durtay wee throll and picture of lion tiger hybrid.
Make it happen.
YEEESSSS! What a design. I love it. Add in hoodies and quilt covers. I’m in for one each of the whole range 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YEEESSSS! What a design. I love it. Add in hoodies and quilt covers. I’m in for one each of the whole range 👍
To be frank it would save wearing the throlly pj's to the shop. Us throlls need sartorial inspo from Big Andy, if he could do it in gukky print it would be even better.

Reactions: 5
Bingo card for Andys stories: warning, if you drink a shot everytime of these things happens, you will die in under 2minutes:

Look folks
Well Folks
5am tag on story
Look listen.... if you... (start ranting about mindset).
Suck in air a few times.
Few f words
Survival of the fittest.
Lick teeth
Go on about getting up at 3am.
Photo of the gym wall quote
Quick storytime (spoiler - it's tit)
Remind everyone I am a Warrior who's going to win.
Hahahahha I'm not well thinking about how we would all die doing this🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well folks....LOOK FOLKS!

I can't watch his stories if my children are around because of the amount of facking facks coming out of his mouth. 😅

Bingo card for Andys stories: warning, if you drink a shot everytime of these things happens, you will die in under 2minutes:

Look folks
Well Folks
5am tag on story
Look listen.... if you... (start ranting about mindset).
Suck in air a few times.
Few f words
Survival of the fittest.
Lick teeth
Go on about getting up at 3am.
Photo of the gym wall quote
Quick storytime (spoiler - it's tit)
Remind everyone I am a Warrior who's going to win.
🤣🤣

- RISING
- The schrtuggle
- Top righters

I was just watching his videos and my husband asked if he has tourette syndrome. He wasn't joking. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Predicting there will be a charitable donation of chocolate bars just before 26/01/2022
Right folks...WELL FOLKS....-lick lips-......I'm schrtuggling to keep up wif the demawnd for my chocolate barrrs. -sucking in air- RIGHT FOLKS. Big news drapping about my almost expired Tampax barrs -lick lips- in 24 hours. Looks FOLKS. Keep pasitive. Come back on Monday folks to see what the craic is about what I'm gonna do. Got a wee story for yas. About an elephant and Tampx barrs....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Right folks...WELL FOLKS....-lick lips-......I'm schrtuggling to keep up wif the demawnd for my chocolate barrrs. -sucking in air- RIGHT FOLKS. Big news drapping about my almost expired Tampax barrs -lick lips- in 24 hours. Looks FOLKS. Keep pasitive. Come back on Monday folks to see what the craic is about what I'm gonna do. Got a wee story for yas. About an elephant and Tampx barrs....
‘Keep Pasitive,’ needs a patent immediately 😂. I just laughed coughed at it and nearly died hahahaha. Imagine if we bumped into to each other wearing ‘Malone Merch.’ Just giving each other a knowing smile and moving on …….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Keep Pasitive,’ needs a patent immediately 😂. I just laughed coughed at it and nearly died hahahaha. Imagine if we bumped into to each other wearing ‘Malone Merch.’ Just giving each other a knowing smile and moving on …….
Pasitive!!! Hahaha love it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.