AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no way, who has he left reviews on?
Pretty sure it was under one of the limegoss articles linked under latest gossip. Can't find it now to direct you and no idea if it was him but it sounded like something to do with the troll busters.

I am fascinated to know why anybody's job is at risk from being a member of Tattle? Maybe Andy could explain why that might be -
Nothing said here is illegal.
Everyone is anonymous so it does not reflect on any companies.
Oh and NOTHING SAID HERE IS ILLEGAL.

Most businesses (not Andy's obviously) are quite well aware that what you do in your spare time, as long as it is not illegal and does not bring the company into disrepute, is not a basis for dismissal. Or employment lawyers would be having a bleeping field day.

Daft sod.

Reactions: 13
Why does he insist on shouting and swearing so much?
He's like that drunk guy who discovers the meaning of life at 1am in the smoking area of a club after 50 beers and starts talking absolute shite, up in your face and trying to touch your arm and shake your hand whilst telling ye "yer fuckin class, fuckin class, Uppa Riiiiseeeee."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t caught up with Andy this week. Ive just seen the troll busters awards so BRB 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When he made the donation. He was encouraging all his 10 real followers to donate too.
I wonder how many of those who trolled the charities pages have actually donated. And for such a rich man he really should have donated more than a thousand.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many of those who trolled the charities pages have actually donated. And for such a rich man he really should have donated more than a thousand.
Not 1 influencer donated. Not even thehomethatmademe
She loved it when tampax called out the charity.

In ref to his donation. £1000 is alot of money. But I know what your saying with the money and flash cars Andy likes you to think he has.
You can't get knickers off a bare arse.

Same recycled videos, same recycled (fake AF) Gucci shirt, same recycled shite day in day out

Andy, back to catching trolls will ye pal. My entertainment levels have fallen drastically since you’ve stopped mentioning tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recruiting 23 staff. Sure thing fat tits. He's some liar. Those details will be sold on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is going to be a lot if disappointed women in 3 weeks time when tattle is still here. No doubt he will make some excuse.

It would be hilarious if Helen took the site down for a few hrs for maintenance on the supposed final day just to give them false hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it safe to say Andy lost the battle of the tattle? And not even by a little bit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Same recycled videos, same recycled (fake AF) Gucci shirt, same recycled shite day in day out

Andy, back to catching trolls will ye pal. My entertainment levels have fallen drastically since you’ve stopped mentioning tattle
Even this thread has died since he hasn't given us anything to talk about.
This is how Andy and the influencers will win the battle against tattle.
They just need to stop being stupid, stop doing stupid stuff, stop being fake and just be a genuine person and we won't have anything to post about.
It is that simple. It really is. That is how stupid influencers are to not realise it.
We call them out on all there tit and they still continue to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it safe to say Andy lost the battle of the tattle? And not even by a little bit 🤣🤣
He didnt even land a punch, just swing his arms around in the air, swing at anything, everything and missing.
He did managed to punch himself in the face a few times, 20k times, but didnt even realise it was himself.
In the end he threw in the towel, exhausted from chasing shadows, crawling down rabbit holes and from the blisters on his finger tips from deleting emails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Even this thread has died since he hasn't given us anything to talk about.
This is how Andy and the influencers will win the battle against tattle.
They just need to stop being stupid, stop doing stupid stuff, stop being fake and just be a genuine person and we won't have anything to post about.
It is that simple. It really is. That is how stupid influencers are to not realise it.
We call them out on all there tit and they still continue to do it.
I said the exact same thing on a different thread a while ago, If influencers don’t like what’s said about on their threads, when then stop doing said actions! It’s really very simple

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.