AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why you guys are still commenting. Tattle is gone, you are on Microsoft word now on your own

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Still waiting for the blue lights in the street to drag me off to the cells and for Tattle to be gone.......tick tack Andy, tick tack ;) shaking my fat tits in celebration of still being able to call out the insta twats! riiiiiiiiiiiise

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to say this is one of my favourite threads 😂😂 Andy could learn a thing or two from us 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Andy come on and join us throlls on here for the craic, we all actually kinda like you, I you are a funny guy even though you don't mean to be

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Andy come on and join us throlls on here for the craic, we all actually kinda like you, I you are a funny guy even though you don't mean to be
He can’t beat us, so he might as well join us 😉😉 come on Andy don’t knock it till you try it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.