AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea & a heap of shite about how he made a mistake ref Caroline Lewis, she accepted his apology & he donated a grand to MIND..😳
Then the real Caroline/Carolina/Carolima and her partner are trying to ruin his business 😂😂
There’s so much to it, he was chatting that fast I did think I was on a train🙈

Ya just gotta watch it .. he’s a bleeping MENTAL PATIENT 🙈🤣
He’s nuts, the whole thing is embarrassing from start to finish. The fact he is even saying that he got it wrong after all the hype he was trying to create 😂😂 just shows he is completely full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If ever there was proof he's a stupid bleep, 🤣 poor bastard, deserted by Peony and Westholme and Mother Rendell and Lee Sherrington and even our own Elf on the Shelf Mario 🤣 what an absolute howling bleep of a tit show these make believers have entertained us with.

Thank you, thank you and once again thank you x

🤣

• Haha
He keeps going on about some 5 year old that died of cancer and tattle trolled the parents. He’s threatening if the owners of tattle ‘attack his social media’ he’ll come after them and allegedly they tried to hack his bank accounts. He will post photos of the owners of tattle on a like and share competition so that explains that ‘business’ that he has set up. Apparently all info is with the police. Surely if that was the case he would have been explicitly told NOT to discuss the matter. He states he’s reading from a script then dramatically rips it up. He swears like a sailor throughout, uses the catchphrases such as durthy throlls. He appears to be very angry yet he’s smirking throughout. He’s received 18,000 emails (that he “sent” himself)

I think it’s all another marketing ploy and his ego is so fragile he has to fight and try to have the last word. I can’t even be bothered to pity him.

oh and bottom left and top right is mentioned a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I take it there was legal action filed against him and they agreed to drop it, if he makes a public apology and donation to the charity?

Reactions: 17
Omfg he’s lost it! 😂😂
And the bleeping sound effects in the video 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ bleeping hell, he can’t be real?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He keeps going on about some 5 year old that died of cancer and tattle trolled the parents. He’s threatening if the owners of tattle ‘attack his social media’ he’ll come after them and allegedly they tried to hack his bank accounts. He will post photos of the owners of tattle on a like and share competition so that explains that ‘business’ that he has set up. Apparently all info is with the police. Surely if that was the case he would have been explicitly told NOT to discuss the matter. He states he’s reading from a script then dramatically rips it up. He swears like a sailor throughout, uses the catchphrases such as durthy throlls. He appears to be very angry yet he’s smirking throughout. He’s received 18,000 emails (that he “sent” himself)

I think it’s all another marketing ploy and his ego is so fragile he has to fight and try to have the last word. I can’t even be bothered to pity him.

oh and bottom left and top right is mentioned a few times.
FFS the PSNI can't even detain murderers I'd doubt they'd be interested in a like and share comp 🤣 time for the men in white coats me thinks :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought he was getting ready for the throll awards night , I wonder is Van the man the entertainment 😂
DD4E2D27-8E32-4877-A736-32A4953910EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goodness knows but if I was that charity I’d be demanding a bigger donation that £1K
And also for the public apology to not be from a private account.

I thought he was getting ready for the throll awards night , I wonder is Van the man the entertainment 😂View attachment 801281
😂
Oh bless. 'Jobs at risk' 😂 For what? Saying Andy Malone is a bleeping deluded gobshite, I say a bleeping deluded gobshite.
Are they going to hire the Odyssey for this massive event? Or the back bar of Laverys.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And also for the public apology to not be from a private account.

😂
Oh bless. 'Jobs at risk' 😂 For what? Saying Andy Malone is a bleeping deluded gobshite, I say a bleeping deluded gobshite.
Are they going to hire the Odyssey for this massive event? Or the back bar of Laverys.
The rate he's going I think it might be Kelly's in Portrush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg so he’s admitted he got it wrong hahahahah holy duck, absolutely cut to the bone for him. Wish it could be uploaded here the dhurty throlls still private
Ah yea that’s right the prat went private, I’ve been following him since way last year.
He didn’t dwell much on getting the wrong Caroline !!
Complete idiot.

I am genuinely bewildered. He is a grown man. And has a business. And has children.
Does he never for one minute sit back and think 'is this really the best use of my time?'
Setting up a wee TV studio set and shouting into the void about the throlls and the tyattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d say the meals are literally going down the pan 😅 curry is not something you’d donate to the elderly unless they’re not selling
6D7A0644-52C9-45CF-8125-22203C1C8C45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Last week he made a wild accusation and it has now cost him £1,000 in (save yourself from legal action) donation.

This week, he says that there has been attempts to hack his website,social media accounts and his bank accounts - insinuating that this mystical person Caroline and her partner were behind it.
Don't put that credit card away just yet Andy - accusations like that could cost you even more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.