AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely embarrassing 🙈 just how peony/Westholme/mother rendall, who pontificated about how, if you'd watched as much In the line of fire as she and various real life forensic programmes, you'd be more clued up about how us trolls can be found! It's really beyond embarrassing now.

Where are all his chest thumpers now? Stupid cunts!

I'd think more of them if they addressed it but no, not a fucken whisper. 😚

Nah, bin it. It'll go out of date 😂
Am just gonna eat it so I can get called fat tits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is hands down one of the funniest threads I’ve ever read. I was raging last night, I had to stop reading this in bed as I was in stitches laughing waking up the other half. I’m reading everything in his accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Folks, take a bow. Take a bow. This thread is brilliant, what a bleeping belter this man is, a bleeping belter. Andy Pandy, ya wee wanker 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is hands down one of the funniest threads I’ve ever read. I was raging last night, I had to stop reading this in bed as I was in stitches laughing waking up the other half. I’m reading everything in his accent.
You need to get yerself over to mierdres thread ma luvlee tampx isnae a patch on oor Marion's thread so aye klarna oan yer arse hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A story based on tattle trying to crash his site?
Yea & a heap of shite about how he made a mistake ref Caroline Lewis, she accepted his apology & he donated a grand to MIND..😳
Then the real Caroline/Carolina/Carolima and her partner are trying to ruin his business 😂😂
There’s so much to it, he was chatting that fast I did think I was on a train🙈

Ya just gotta watch it .. he’s a bleeping MENTAL PATIENT 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yea & a heap of shite about how he made a mistake ref Caroline Lewis, she accepted his apology & he donated a grand to MIND..😳
Then the real Caroline/Carolina/Carolima and her partner are trying to ruin his business 😂😂
There’s so much to it, he was chatting that fast I did think I was on a train🙈

Ya just gotta watch it .. he’s a bleeping MENTAL PATIENT 🙈🤣
Omg so he’s admitted he got it wrong hahahahah holy duck, absolutely cut to the bone for him. Wish it could be uploaded here the dhurty throlls still private

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.