AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, he used to have an option to sign up to a mailing list. Do you remember you had to sign up to his website to register for the £50k scam?
It's not a case that you register on his site if you are a customer placing an order.
Just because we can't see it, doesn't mean there isn't a section on his website to enter your email address.
It's his website, he can create a hidden page with nothing but a text box where he enters an email address.
It's simply a copy and paste job but adding an additional letter/number to make it different.

Reactions: 4
He's going to rinse and repeat and say this entire sorry saga was a hoax again.....isn't he?
Just like the convoluted Netflix story. Only this time he may have actually defamed people. I say may because nothing appears to be happening on that front, which is all kinds of odd, are those people even real?

Reactions: 10
It's taking me a wee while to get through all this thread I've been a busy beefcake. I've never laughed as much. You throlls are a pack of funny fucks 🤣. What is he playing at? The emails I am howling!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His bizarre moves now will only drive people here who will see that we haven’t a notion what he’s at, and that he’s losing the rag entirely. Carry on Andy, the throlls won’t bust themselves.

Reactions: 7
This could explain his absence all weekend. He went into damage control, creating all these fake emails etc

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think he’s heading for a breakdown. He’s clearly in debt the eyeballs, trying to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget.
Having to live at home so he can try and keep ontop on his monthly payments, realistically at his age, with a business and with 2 kids who the hell would still be living under their mammys apron strings?! His erratic behaviour, obvious substance abuse and nothing short of addiction to social media is all heading towards a major Britney style meltdown. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is also an underlaying gambling addiction as he’s constantly trying quick fixes to get forward but they never work because he has no people skills whatsoever and allows his nose lining powders to get in the way of everything. He doesn’t seem to have any friends, his eldest daughters mother has clearly caught onto how damaging he is to her to have to ban him talking or posting about her any more, he’s nothing short of an embarrassment. He’s clearly absolutely deluded. The Jackie Stallone style swelling in his face is evident of his abuse on his body while ironically tries to convince everyone how to be healthy when he is clearly the total opposite of it himself. That’s just what I think anyway, but what would I know….I couldn’t even think of a name for myself on tattle 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I honestly think he’s heading for a breakdown. He’s clearly in debt the eyeballs, trying to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget.
Having to live at home so he can try and keep ontop on his monthly payments, realistically at his age, with a business and with 2 kids who the hell would still be living under their mammys apron strings?! His erratic behaviour, obvious substance abuse and nothing short of addiction to social media is all heading towards a major Britney style meltdown. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is also an underlaying gambling addiction as he’s constantly trying quick fixes to get forward but they never work because he has no people skills whatsoever and allows his nose lining powders to get in the way of everything. He doesn’t seem to have any friends, his eldest daughters mother has clearly caught onto how damaging he is to her to have to ban him talking or posting about her any more, he’s nothing short of an embarrassment. He’s clearly absolutely deluded. The Jackie Stallone style swelling in his face is evident of his abuse on his body while ironically tries to convince everyone how to be healthy when he is clearly the total opposite of it himself. That’s just what I think anyway, but what would I know….I couldn’t even think of a name for myself on tattle 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh c'mon. Tell us what you really think............ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😱😱 does he actually live at home with his mum? I thought that was a joke 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😱😱 does he actually live at home with his mum? I thought that was a joke 🤣🤣🤣
100% true.
"Buys" 2 cars worth atleast £100k each but can't buy a house. Cost of 1 car could have got him a lovely house. Nothing big. But big enough for a single man and his ego

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am howling at this thread and all the fat tits references. He’s a total embarrassment to his wee Mammy and the kid with the oversized bow. Who the hell is the mother of the baby, does she live in the box room at Mammy’s too?

Reactions: 9
It is sad to see to what depths some people will go to be instagram famous. And where are all his influencers friends bigging him up about what a hero he is.

I wonder if peonies lawsuit is still pending?

All of those people tagging him and the detechtives and applauding them. What utter numpties they must feel like knowing they were conned and we are called the trolls anf God knows what else. But like the rats they are they all abandoned him when he probably needs their support the most. Lol

Reactions: 7
100% true.
"Buys" 2 cars worth atleast £100k each but can't buy a house. Cost of 1 car could have got him a lovely house. Nothing big. But big enough for a single man and his ego
Well I think it’s beyond obvious that he hasn’t bought either one of those cars!!!! Everything about him is completely fake. Cars on hire purchase, borrows things for photo shoots….. he’s off his rocker and is a complete fantasist.

Reactions: 14
Nearly a week since 'Tick tak tick tak time is running out throlls' and as he promised such a lot has changed. Well not here obviously, but for him. I wonder if that is how he planned it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it his mums address that's on company house for his 2 new businesses? The Hype Websites and the M&M competitions?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.