AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he has invested in a couple of start ups.
Although looking at his own accounts posted earlier in the thread his own business only seems to have lost money in the most recent year. The business seems to be receiving big cash injections and credits (2-300k) but has little to show at the end of it (17k). That may explain the Lambo.
There was a competition that was heavily advertised last year, flopped and had to be refunded. The explanation was it was a get rich quick scheme to generate money for a new business that didn't work out. I wonder if he is investing to try and get money back quick esp if the meals business is down.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when someone threw one of his chicken curries down a toilet and posted on Instagram that they got food poisoning from Andy's meals? And passed the curry off as - uh - the food poisoning? Andy went mad, chewing the face off himself. I've been following him ever since. Never a dull day, uppa rise throlls!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, he used to have an option to sign up to a mailing list. Do you remember you had to sign up to his website to register for the £50k scam?
It's not a case that you register on his site if you are a customer placing an order.
Just because we can't see it, doesn't mean there isn't a section on his website to enter your email address.
It's his website, he can create a hidden page with nothing but a text box where he enters an email address.
It's simply a copy and paste job but adding an additional letter/number to make it different.
These forms have now been removed.
So when you fill out the form, the website then send an email to the tampx email address.
Not from the email address/account entered into the form.

You could enter "[email protected]" - or anything and it would not mater.
In the end - the near 10k emails that they have been receiving, is coming from their own website.

He is essentially sending himself these emails, he just does not realise that the idiot.

He may not be physically doing it himself, but the poor design and implementation of these forms has been exploited.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well after he did his outing of Helen. Peonies posted thanking him for the information and that she now knows who to sue.
Who’s Helen and peonies and what are they suing for? Sorry if this is already on the thread but I’m just new to this and I only see what Andy puts on Snapchat as I don’t have Facebook or Instagram. Seeing him on Snapchat is bad enough, even with his current silence

Reactions: 6
Same 🤣 can’t believe he’s doing the news presenter set up again 😜 wonder what he’s got to say this time!
Hope he spent last week learning to read the script - instead of sounding like a 6 year old reading aloud for the first time.
"MY NAME IS ANDY......I AM SIX YEARS OLD......MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS CURRY....I LIKE FAST CARS"
He wont be getting a gig on BBC Newsline any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He has actual changed his suit and accessories for you 🤣

Moans about how damaging Tattle is but gets all his content ideas from here 🤣
Bet he's hired it from the ormeau road 😂😂😂😂

Is he doing another Throllbusters? I need to see it. I’ve just done a spoilt brat stamp my feet that he’s on private 😂😂😂.

COME ON ANDY! OPEN THE PAGE MAN!
I'll screen record for you 😜

I can't 😂😂🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gives me the creeps swear
Why oh why do people chew gum like that? It’s so disgusting and chavvy, he thinks he’s portraying a successful businessman but I just see rude and ignorant. He would not be getting in my car doing that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why oh why do people chew gum like that? It’s so disgusting and chavvy, he thinks he’s portraying a successful businessman but I just see rude and ignorant. He would not be getting in my car doing that.
Chew gum stops him from chewing his face..........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet he's hired it from the ormeau road 😂😂😂😂

I'll screen record for you 😜

I can't 😂😂🤢🤢
Thanks 🙏.
Such a dilemma. Would he appreciate the follow if I just followed him OR would he out me as a Dirty Wee Throll AND would I even care if he did???

I dunno, Im teetering on risking it all just to see some more ‘fat tits’ content 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I missed what he's in about in regards to fat tits? Ach wee Andy do you want a go on me beefcake tits Hun? Make the page public again so us throlls can watch the tit show please.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.