Amothersedit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so pleased she let us know she’d done her strength training this morning, riveting content. AKA a chance to show you all how skinny I am. This is literally all her content is now. Her style is awful, those sequin leggings were so bad.

Reactions: 3
Styling a shirt for work in town? I’m surprised she can remember. Oh - Braless for work? Ok hun. The trouserless tiptoe prancing is a new level of look at me. She’s such an insufferable twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's very irritating these days. All the coy little looks with the half a side boob flash - its totally geared towards being "sexy" for her male viewers.

Reactions: 6
it’s like a compulsion to be undressed or flash more of her body regardless of what she’s wearing. Jeans and bodysuit - but make it more Ashley and undo your flies.

• Haha
it’s like a compulsion to be undressed or flash more of her body regardless of what she’s wearing. Jeans and bodysuit - but make it more Ashley and undo your flies.
I actually LOL’d when I saw Ashley stood there WITH HER bleeping FLIES UNDONE 💀 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh, I get it now. She literally thinks she's a model...like Kate Moss. :D
That is one mangy looking dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, I get it now. She literally thinks she's a model...like Kate Moss. :D
That is one mangy looking dress.
It’s awful isn’t it, I dont think she’ll even keep it or wear it it’s just because it’s so short she can eye duck herself in the camera wearing it. Same with loads of tit clothes she’s ‘modelled’ recently. Such a dick.

She has turned into one of the worst offenders for ordering tit fast fashion just so she can make a cringy reel ("accidentally" flashing a boob or thigh of course), link the items to get the dolla and then send it back. She's become so un-authentic.

IMG_3491.png

This made me laugh the other day. “Anything you want to know about, need help with?”
Loool. I don’t think you’d be the person I’d be asking for help with something. She thinks she’s some oracle or agony aunt. No Ashley, you are just a mum who thinks you are now a fashion god with a big ego.

• Haha
View attachment 2725997
This made me laugh the other day. “Anything you want to know about, need help with?”
Loool. I don’t think you’d be the person I’d be asking for help with something. She thinks she’s some oracle or agony aunt. No Ashley, you are just a mum who thinks you are now a fashion god with a big ego.
Anything to up the opportunity to post some aff links. She's just as bad as the rest of them.

It was such a bad dress! I actually don't like any of these outfits she's putting together. She needs to rethink her content cos it's so boring and she's coming across as smug.

Agree, so smug and full of herself with terrible style too. Fishing for engagement about getting her hair done and it actually looks no different. Yawnfest. Side note - that god-awful gilt frame around her TV is the tackiest thing ever.

Sorry but who the duck is paying a middle class sloaney wannabe for gut health content? She has 4 recipes and has lost weight because she couldn’t bleeping eat - she doesn’t have the key to eternal youth ffs!!!

• Haha
Oh, not that trashy leopard dress again!
Trying to make it go viral? Honestly possum, I'd just use it as a dischcloth.

• Haha