Amothersedit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They give me the major ick as a couple tbh. I forgot to say at the time, a bloody reel on how to style leggings. I mean really. Her dress sense is not great. I hate the way she looks away from camera all the time it’s so irritating.

They give me the major ick as a couple tbh. I forgot to say at the time, a bloody reel on how to style leggings. I mean really. Her dress sense is not great. I hate the way she looks away from camera all the time it’s so irritating.
Its the pouting and grinning for me 🫠

Reactions: 1
She is definitely loving this attention she is getting from her weight loss. She has always irritated me with her posing and pouting and don't get me started on the way she pronounces the th sound with an f!!!

Reactions: 2
I am convinced it’s Ozempic. Although would she be able to get it prescribed if she wasn’t overweight in the first place?
I think you could be right. She never replies to people who ask how she’s done it, it’s weird. I’d say she’s lost nearly 2 stone now. She’s half the size and it aint down to her 18-20k steps a day (bleeping yawn - no one cares how many steps you’ve done.)

Reactions: 4
Don't get me wrong, but she looks unwell.
And Why is she obsessed with counting her steps?

I don’t want to body shame at all but she does look really thin now.

Reactions: 3
There was a comment a while back on the Chloe Loves to Shop thread about how someone saw them next to each other IRL and how big amothersedit was in comparison. I wonder if she took it to heart :(

• Sad
I think you could be right. She never replies to people who ask how she’s done it, it’s weird. I’d say she’s lost nearly 2 stone now. She’s half the size and it aint down to her 18-20k steps a day (bleeping yawn - no one cares how many steps you’ve done.)
She does look like she’s lost a good two stone. The steps things is just to make us think that’s how she’s lost the weight. I wonder what her husband says about it.

There was a comment a while back on the Chloe Loves to Shop thread about how someone saw them next to each other IRL and how big amothersedit was in comparison. I wonder if she took it to heart :(
Looks like she’s on claiming all her weight loss is down to being inspired by the diary of a ceo podcast and some glucose expert who frankly looks ill herself. I don’t follow her but it’s like car crash drawing me back with that irritating whispery voice like she’s doing the M&S Christmas food ad.

Reactions: 2
Here she goes again with half term uniform post which is actually an excuse to strut her hip bones and thigh gap in all out Lycra. If the outfit is a jumper and leggings, why the need for so much T-shirt action? Oh yeah, to show us you’re skinny now.

And sorry but insta hun gazelles don’t even go with that outfit. She looks gangly. Bore off.

Here she goes again with half term uniform post which is actually an excuse to strut her hip bones and thigh gap in all out Lycra. If the outfit is a jumper and leggings, why the need for so much T-shirt action? Oh yeah, to show us you’re skinny now.

And sorry but insta hun gazelles don’t even go with that outfit. She looks gangly. Bore off.
The comments - loads of similar ones asking how she’s done it 🤔 she’s DM’ing them instead of sharing - why I wonder??
IMG_5602.jpeg

• Wow