Amothersedit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she joking? Another busy family day but also able to do all that? This woman has left the real world.
and I’m so irrationally cross that she’s not being honest about her weight loss and keeps going on about her gut.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
i literally can’t take the stomach flashes it’s so bleeping cringe like a teenager - she needs to grow tf up.

Reactions: 3
Oh, she's excelled herself today. 👏 Thigh sculpting.
What in the self obsessed, vacuous, absurd circle of hell!. :rolleyes:

• Haha
I finally unfollowed yesterday. The "essential to take time for yourself" advice from someone who has endless time to do just that instead of, I don't know, work?

Reactions: 6
Oh, she's excelled herself today. 👏 Thigh sculpting.
What in the self obsessed, vacuous, absurd circle of hell!. :rolleyes:
Totally agree! And the price of it as well! Not to mention that it more than likely does absolutely nothing in the way of sculpting your thighs.

She has become as vacuous and vain as her airhead mate, Chloe Loves to Shop.

Yeah all the nail bars, Sunday self care sessions, gym, flouncing infront of her AI mirror and influencer events aren’t really me time. I just can’t get over how tit her style is now too. She’s influenced me to buy not a single thing in years.

She looks gaunt, and actually ill in her video on the dog walk (stories I think)

Reactions: 1
That was a tacky awful outfit she wore to the ‘gala’ and all the en route pics to show off her legs 🥱 were just cringe. The worst dress sense since losing weight

• Heart
The “acne” at school on today’s story is utter BS. I went to her school. Not a spot on her. In fact, she made much mention of her modelling career the entire time we were at school. I cut her a lot of slack given I “knew” her. I’m done now.

• Wow
The “acne” at school on today’s story is utter BS. I went to her school. Not a spot on her. In fact, she made much mention of her modelling career the entire time we were at school. I cut her a lot of slack given I “knew” her. I’m done now.
Secondary? We lived/ live near each other, I’m in the same year too. But I didn’t go to 🦢

Secondary? We lived/ live near each other, I’m in the same year too. But I didn’t go to 🦢
Yep. I wasn’t in the same circle and our paths didn’t cross too much. I didn’t have acne either, but weirdly her saying she did is the thing that’s sent me over the edge!

Reactions: 3
Look how I’m styling my baggy jeans, I’ll show you that they’re too big for me first and then I’ll “style” them like every other fucker on Instagram with adidas trainers, striped top and a short jacket: yawn 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On about gut health again. Suggesting she’s lost all the weight by taking supplements but she’s #ad so many I can’t keep up.
I do take J S Health probiotics and have to say they’re excellent! My digestion has never been. Water and I don’t get a bloated stomach. But have not dropped 3 dress sizes!!

Fully expecting a longwinded post apologising for her mental health break as she’s now a wellness guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 2