Amothersedit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s being so aloof about it - it’s just weird and irritating. The clothes she wears now are all just to show her body off, not even her usual style or stylish at all. Kind of just a ho to be honest. Or “just been the gym so still in gym stuff” aka full body skint tight Lycra. Fake af

Reactions: 6
She does look very different. And fair play to her if she’d done it gradually and not been so mysterious about it but the weight has dropped off her with, let’s face it, no explanation why. Coupled with that she’s constantly prancing around in skintight clothes and talking utter bollocks about walking and eating protein so it just makes her appear completely disingenuous.

Reactions: 6
I cannot bear the videos of her walking down the street. Utterly pointless and beyond irritating 😡

so glad I found this thread. She boils my piss

Reactions: 7
I know someone who knows her. Let’s see if I can get some tea
Oh yes please do. I think she's probably very sweet, she comes across as nice but the pouting and preening is so irritating and she's become a total thirst trap since the weight loss.

Reactions: 3
Yes she’s really loving herself since she lost the weight. I like her. I’m jealous of the weight loss.

Reactions: 1
I’ve tried so hard to not write on this thread because I followed her for years and years. I really liked her awkwardness cause I’m the exact same. She barely showed her full face before. And all the weird distorted poses she did to look skinny. I actually didn’t mind it cause it reminded me of me. Now she is thin she’s bleeping unbearable. I’ve tried not to rant on here but honestly it’s soo contrived and annoying. She doesn’t have ‘it’ whatever these women have to make fashion reels. It doesn’t work for her. She’s coming across stuck up and vain. Sorry for the rant but I can’t stand her anymore, loyal follower = unfollowed

Reactions: 7
I think she looks really good. I remember her saying she had high blood pressure before so losing weight has probably really helped with that.

Interesting that instagrams definition of smashing it is apparently getting super skinny and not sharing how you did it u less you pay for it. Go Ashley! 🙃

The start of the new reel seems totally contrived to show her newly slimmed down waistline. I like Ashley but the weight loss seems to have become her whole personality 😬

Reactions: 4
The start of the new reel seems totally contrived to show her newly slimmed down waistline. I like Ashley but the weight loss seems to have become her whole personality 😬
Came on in the hope someone else saw that and thought get a grip woman. When a micro skirt and tshirt is not quite showing enough flesh, what is a girl to do but stare in the distance looking for her vacant husband and her sense of style which have both been evidently lost with her excess pounds. The deadly thirst.

• Haha
Came on in the hope someone else saw that and thought get a grip woman. When a micro skirt and tshirt is not quite showing enough flesh, what is a girl to do but stare in the distance looking for her vacant husband and her sense of style which have both been evidently lost with her excess pounds. The deadly thirst.
Hahaha! That last sentence 😂 She has indeed got veeerrrry thirsty. It seems to be more about showing off her tiny body and less about the outfits.

Aaaannd as predicted by someone on this thread, she's selling the Radley handbags she got #kindlygifted as part of an ad campaign where she claimed she loved them 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Really sad to see she's so down on herself when she has such a privileged blessed life. I'm not mental health shaming (I'm very aware that it can affect anyone, regardless of circumstances) but I really don't think her "career" which is essentially based on how she looks, how the content she produces compares to others and how it is received by her followers, is right for her. She's lost of a duck tonne of weight and seems pretty obsessed with maintaining and showing that off but honestly, she seems really unhappy.

Reactions: 2
She genuinely looks a bit ill in her recent stories and it’s feels bizarre to then talk about someone being murdered. She needs a social media break I think.

Reactions: 4
Smelling a whole load of BS in her latest post. I didn’t see her losing weight before the jaw thing and it’s been anything but gradual. So annoying she’s pitching it as diet and exercise.

Reactions: 2