Amothersedit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread for the pouting, preening, ‘accidental’ boob flashing Ashley. Away you go!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah thank you so much! She has lost so much weight and the self indulgent posts are insufferable.

Reactions: 1
Yes she’s lost so much weight and clearly very pleased with herself about it judging by the incessant posing. I wonder if she’s been on Ozempic or some sort of weight loss injection?

ALOT of weight! She has always posted herself at flattering angles (with the odd boob flash of course) but her paid AD for Boden once showed her true size ( the videos where on Boden’s Instagram) and I was quite surprised she was a lot bigger than she had portrayed on her own page. Has she done the HBD I wonder, she is very pleased with herself - saying that I would be too if I could shift a stone 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yeah a friend of mine regularly would see her at her gym and said that she was a lot bigger than she portrayed on Instagram.

She did always say she was a 12/14 which I as surprised at as she was always slim. She has lost a lot of weight now though, is it because of her jaw?

She did always say she was a 12/14 which I as surprised at as she was always slim. She has lost a lot of weight now though, is it because of her jaw?
Yes definitely think it’s the jaw but she’s avoided saying that’s why it is as she claims she’s always exercised and tennis club hasn’t done that. She’s so in love with her new skinnier self though and it’s irritating she hasn’t addressed it at all. Did she react to having a thread started? Image said she deleted something 🧐

Yeah I noticed the weight loss and I never normally do notice that kind of thing so it’s definitely significant. I think it must be linked to her jaw. I think she’s probably quite sweet and I can tolerate her more than Icke Princess Chloe who is bleeping insufferable but she is always very pleased with herself and I can’t forgive anyone who shills man made fast fashion from Amazon on the pretext that it’s a good buy. Her content/outfits have been better recently and I think she’s had more engagement. She was posting really unflattering things for a while and getting 100-200 likes which is tit for her number of followers.

Did anyone see what she posted and then took down this morning? Apparently someone being mean to her.
---
Yes definitely think it’s the jaw but she’s avoided saying that’s why it is as she claims she’s always exercised and tennis club hasn’t done that. She’s so in love with her new skinnier self though and it’s irritating she hasn’t addressed it at all. Did she react to having a thread started? Image said she deleted something 🧐
Oh maybe it was this thread she posted a shot of?

ALOT of weight! She has always posted herself at flattering angles (with the odd boob flash of course) but her paid AD for Boden once showed her true size ( the videos where on Boden’s Instagram) and I was quite surprised she was a lot bigger than she had portrayed on her own page. Has she done the HBD I wonder, she is very pleased with herself - saying that I would be too if I could shift a stone 🤣
Yes I remember that Boden ad the difference was unbelievable. I’m not saying in any way that she was big, she looked great but was not showing her true self in her own pictures. I always wondered before that how she was possibly a 12-14 when she looked more like a 10.

I don't remember the Boden ad tbh, but I have always been surprised when she said her size as she looked so slight in her pictures. I guess some people just hold the weight better. Louise Boyce- Mamasstillgotit is the same. The height helps i guess.

The deleted post was a message someone sent her saying she was promoting anorexia. She said it upset her, but I’m not so sure…

The deleted post was a message someone sent her saying she was promoting anorexia. She said it upset her, but I’m not so sure…
Wow! Anorexia?! That is a massive reach - she’s just lost a bit of weight. She did address it yesterday and said (in a round about way) that it was down to her jaw situation.

That’s ridiculous and I had always thought it was the jaw but she should have addressed it earlier. She fuelled it rather than just saying she instead chose sullen pouty shots, shoulder craning to show off her skinny collarbone, holiday gym sessions and AI gym mirror promotions. 🙄

That’s ridiculous and I had always thought it was the jaw but she should have addressed it earlier. She fuelled it rather than just saying she instead chose sullen pouty shots, shoulder craning to show off her skinny collarbone, holiday gym sessions and AI gym mirror promotions. 🙄
All the collarbone shots are pure cringe.

Why is the leg posing necessary? Completely irrelevant to the subject matter. She would eat herself if she could!
She does this on holiday when she’s doing much asked for book recommendations it’s all hotdog legs and the corner of a Richard & Judy book club best seller. So contrived.

• Haha
Anyone get a bit of a stepford wife vibe from her. Husband constantly on working late and on golfing trips while she preens herself all day and cooks (and grams). Making Dinner for her and him after she’s bathed and put the kids to bed. He appears to do very much duck all.

Reactions: 2
The screenshot of her texts to "gorgeous husband " give me major ick....