Amothersedit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she actually lost it by accident with the jaw thing but she’s got a taste for it and I wouldn’t like to speculate how she’s keeping it off but absolutely don’t think it’s fitness. She shares the same food and dull exercise bragging she always has when she was 12-14. She has linked to some other influencer before about gluten or something. It’s very irritating when people ask how did you lose weight and she just says thank you. Weird.

Reactions: 4
Really? (That’s not a sarcastic ‘really’ BTW! 😂) I thought it was only celebrities and the like who had access to that?
You can get it from private clinics. My friend has managed to get it, had to send pictures in to prove they’re overweight (they are classed as morbidly obese) and they prescribed it to him for around £500 for a months’ worth. I also know someone else that tried to get it and was refused because they’re not overweight at all. My colleague who is overweight and diabetic has also been offered it too!
It was advertised everywhere when I was in the states recently 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You can get it from private clinics. My friend has managed to get it, had to send pictures in to prove they’re overweight (they are classed as morbidly obese) and they prescribed it to him for around £500 for a months’ worth. I also know someone else that tried to get it and was refused because they’re not overweight at all. My colleague who is overweight and diabetic has also been offered it too!
It was advertised everywhere when I was in the states recently 😳
Blimey! Well I never knew that. She wasn't overweight though was she - if it is Ozempic then I wonder if she got it from the States or something? I know nothing about it but guessing it's not really a healthy/sustainable way to lose weight if you're naturally slim? The breakfast/lunch stuff she posts is mainly fruit and veg which is very admirable but doing all that walking and exercise she claims to be doing, surely she'd need something more in the way of protein and carbs? Or maybe I'm just a greedy bastard (I am). She was a healthy 12/14 before but reckon she's easily an 8 now.

What happened to her jaw? I used to follow her and just had a look and couldn’t believe how much she’s changed, her face looks so different and I can’t work out if that’s just weight loss or something else

Clever . Get people to pay for the weight loss secrets
This explains so much. All the dm me posts etc. It’s total BS. She was spouting on about steps and being healthy before the jaw thing and stayed the same weight for ages. Now she’s a health and fitness influencer?! Get the duck out of here .
---
What happened to her jaw? I used to follow her and just had a look and couldn’t believe how much she’s changed, her face looks so different and I can’t work out if that’s just weight loss or something else
She had some nerve damage from a wisdom tooth extraction which means she couldn’t eat basically so she lost tit tonnes of weight, never told anyone how and has now created subscriber content to share her weight loss secrets. Shameless.

• Wow
Don’t subscribe in the early days of her weight loss she was posting her breakfast & a few things she was eating and looking at that content I believe it to be the Human Being Diet. Which if you can last the first two days of veg only it is amazing for weight loss.

Reactions: 3
It’s embarrassing. It’s like ‘u ok hun?’ but pay me and I’ll dm you. Through fear of judgement?! Then talking about sneaking back into old habits. What like being bleeping normal?! Whatever she’s up to it sounds like some kind of snake oil tit that she knows tattlers will vilify her for which ultimately means she deserves it.

It’s embarrassing. It’s like ‘u ok hun?’ but pay me and I’ll dm you. Through fear of judgement?! Then talking about sneaking back into old habits. What like being bleeping normal?! Whatever she’s up to it sounds like some kind of snake oil tit that she knows tattlers will vilify her for which ultimately means she deserves it.
Could someone take one for the team and find out WTF she’s banging on about? 😂 The ‘without fear of judgement’ bit made my eyes roll over to ………….> about here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
didn’t she lost weight that because of her jaw situation? Why do you lie

Reactions: 1
And that tacky pleather mini kilt. I dont think ‘feel the fear and do it anyway’ quote was written about a 40 year old trying to pull off terrible fashion just because she’s lost weight. She’s absolutely feeling herself at the moment, what exactly is her fear?! Clue - it’s us 😂😂😂

• Haha
The tight sheer white dress try-on with no bra. Jesus Christ, so thirsty 🙄

The tight sheer white dress try-on with no bra. Jesus Christ, so thirsty 🙄
Thirsty and malnourished. Oh but posting pasta and bread crusts to prove she’s eating. 😂 The dress is so bad. Looks terrible with those boots.

• Heart
God knows what she’s charging people for giving us mere fat mortals all this life changing advice. She’s the most self righteous patronising MF gym bore to grace the squares of Instagram, it’s so embarrassing. It reminds me of Lydia Milan who was like, fashion then fitness and now anything and everything. The worst kind of “influencer”.

Reactions: 5
Finding the weight-loss very extreme and not logical according to her given narrative.

She doesn't look like she's toned up, just lost a drastic amount of weight.