Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been out again, this time to the cinema in the middle of the day - 'peak maternity leave!!' - assuming without the baby as she'd have said if it was a mother and baby viewing. Her mum must be on the payroll at this point.

Dumping your baby on your mum every other day so you can go shopping and eat at chain restaurants - that’s Aster Price!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been out again, this time to the cinema in the middle of the day - 'peak maternity leave!!' - assuming without the baby as she'd have said if it was a mother and baby viewing. Her mum must be on the payroll at this point.
So funny because she never used to leave the house prior to the baby now attending the opening of a envelope 🤣

Reactions: 2
the mum lives with them.

I couldn’t even bear to leave my little one for ages when they were born. I got such bad anxiety, but that’s just me 🙄 Amelia doesn’t really seem arsed as long as she can swan around and stuff her face with gout inducing meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t even bear to leave my little one for ages when they were born. I got such bad anxiety, but that’s just me 🙄 Amelia doesn’t really seem arsed as long as she can swan around and stuff her face with gout inducing meals.
If she’s doing this NOW, imagine what she will be like when the child is more challenging. She just won’t be arsed. Chaaaaaaz is f u c k e d

Reactions: 1
I really don't find her hateful and think she is far from the worst offender when it comes to influencers

BUT

does she not get embarrassed doing that leg out, tiptoes pose in EVERY. Single. Photo??!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don't find her hateful and think she is far from the worst offender when it comes to influencers

BUT

does she not get embarrassed doing that leg out, tiptoes pose in EVERY. Single. Photo??!
I thought the same. Her leg looks so pink and cold

“Me and baby are recovering”…..from what, her 85th afternoon tea???

love how baby Asda is only the third most important thing to happen to her today!!

8D0887DE-F57D-4E05-AAE4-D6087AE7FB7A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s really the epitome of gluttony isn’t she? Like I know she’s slim, but her insides are like Henry VIII’s I imagine. 🤢🤢

Sorry I am late to the party. Did Amelia really name her kid after a supermarket??? Not even a classy one at that. I can respect the name Max for her boy, as no one would have got the link to TK MAX. But this is just cruel. Signed your child up to teasing. She could have used Rose or Tess. They would have been much nicer!! And who would have thought Waitrose/Tesco. Like a subtle link if she wanted.

I feel she is trying to do the celebrity thing of picking an unusual name. But they get round the bullying as their parent is rich and famous. Her name is Amelia. Her boyfriend's is called Charlie. They live in a 4 bed essex house. Despite being parents themselves they are STILL being bankrolled by their own parents. They are not celebrities. They aren't even responsible for their own lives, how could they ever take responsibility of a baby. (clearly they are not as the mum has ALREADY been babysitting!! If a child that young can't see their mum they think they do that exist, and cortisol levels are increased. It is why sleep training before 9/10 months can be so damaging. wait until your child understands that you come back)

• Haha

BUT

She's got really short dumpy legs, so she does the toe point. It's utterly cringe though. As if no one notices? Her insecurities are just so obvious. Just accept you're short and your legs aren't shapely and crack on. ffs.

Sorry I am late to the party. Did Amelia really name her kid after a supermarket??? Not even a classy one at that. I can respect the name Max for her boy, as no one would have got the link to TK MAX. But this is just cruel. Signed your child up to teasing. She could have used Rose or Tess. They would have been much nicer!! And who would have thought Waitrose/Tesco. Like a subtle link if she wanted.

I feel she is trying to do the celebrity thing of picking an unusual name. But they get round the bullying as their parent is rich and famous. Her name is Amelia. Her boyfriend's is called Charlie. They live in a 4 bed essex house. Despite being parents themselves they are STILL being bankrolled by their own parents. They are not celebrities. They aren't even responsible for their own lives, how could they ever take responsibility of a baby. (clearly they are not as the mum has ALREADY been babysitting!! If a child that young can't see their mum they think they do that exist, and cortisol levels are increased. It is why sleep training before 9/10 months can be so damaging. wait until your child understands that you come back)
If I was her age and being a slob, shopping all day, living for nothing but consumption, and being bankrolled my mummy and daddy, I'd be dying of shame, not sharing it on social media. It's beyond pathetic.

She’s really the epitome of gluttony isn’t she? Like I know she’s slim, but her insides are like Henry VIII’s I imagine. 🤢🤢
Slim? Kinda just average.

It's truly hard to articulate how awful this is. Several advent calendars for a grown woman with a new baby.

Today's present? A £170 face cream from Harrods. Her desperation to consume, then brag is disgusting.
Who is looking at this on instagram and thinking 'wow, so aspirational'?
What sort of future does this child have when it's main source of joy will be 'getting stuff'?
Where does that schmuck Chaaaaz fit into the picture? Like, does his income cover all this crap? Absolutely not, so who is funding it?

All the apologists for her behaviour on here need to have a word with themselves.

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-02 at 9.41.04 AM.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's a sign of me getting old, but bare leg when there has been snow on the ground is stressing me out

• Haha
Why does she think that us peasants are dying to see what's in her overpriced advent calendar everyday? 🙄

Is it standard to rant about your baby in a bra? Or is she desperately hanging on to followers…….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.