Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always makes me laugh when people like Lolly Adefope like Amelia's tweets - it's like...if only you knew

Reactions: 1
Does she ever have a bowl of cornflakes for breakfast? Seems to be out every day! So much for worrying about mat leave pay

Reactions: 5
Does she eat burgers and cake everyday??

Why does she always do that stupid raised heel in every photo, she looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
why is she going for afternoon tea in a nice hotel in scruffy trainers and something that looks like cheap pyjamas? her dress sense is so bad

Amelia Perrin is out today without a baby! What a treat! Not like she’s been out 499 times since baby asda was born !

Amelia Perrin is out today without a baby! What a treat! Not like she’s been out 499 times since baby asda was born !
She’s always out without the baby 😂 also, she must have indigestion all the time with the amount of rich food she eats 🤮

Reactions: 2
She’s always out without the baby 😂 also, she must have indigestion all the time with the amount of rich food she eats 🤮
can You imagine the pebbledashing she applies to the toilet. Shitting right up the wall

No wonder she needs so many candles to make the house smell nice

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The amount of STUFF is mind-blowing to me - all those valentines presents, meals out every day..... consoomers personifed

Reactions: 6
Does she edit her photos to look smaller? I can't imagine eating all of that crap everyday and not putting on a lot of weight.

Reactions: 2
Does she edit her photos to look smaller? I can't imagine eating all of that crap everyday and not putting on a lot of weight.
she poses strategically but idk..... i think part of it is that she's still in her mid 20s and the diet hasn't caught up with her yet.

I don't really understand why she still has an "influencer" account. she has a partner, child, house and loads of money, i'd just give up on instagram at this point, especially with her follower count now dropping below 11k

How has she gone from complaining and worrying how she is going to afford to live on maternity pay, to eating out for 3 meals a day?
Make it make sense.

Reactions: 9
How has she gone from complaining and worrying how she is going to afford to live on maternity pay, to eating out for 3 meals a day?
Make it make sense.
She always does a little bit of poverty cosplay now and again, trying to convince her followers that she’s normal and down to earth rather from a wealthy family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.