Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big wannabe instagrammer, big wannabe witter-er, big pain in the arse.

Have been following her since she was with the guy from Vice and she just gets worse and worse. Now is trying to make it as a home influencer

Reactions: 8
Just found this thread - oh god she is the absolute worst!!!!!!

horrible little spoilt brat! she got sacked from her job and kept kicking off about not getting furlough money - moaning on twitter, calling out employer publicly, writing to her MP even! All she seemed to do was post selfies from the disabled toilets at work so no wonder they got rid

she's obviously super-rich as she kept buying sofas and TVs when not working. Her parents must have paid for the house in cash and give her an allowance; so revolting that she was trying to get furlough money when people are struggling to eat and make rent.

doesn't appear to have any friends apart from the poor bf.

The worst thing is that she thinks she's some kind of influencer, but never gets any engagement on her posts apart from desperate insta perverts!!!

Reactions: 5
OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

She's like the Borg when it comes to men - they all get assimilated within months, she saps every bit of life out of them, forcing them to take her to the most basic of chain restaurants where she can performatively take pictures of junk food she clearly never eats (altho my pal pointed out her ever-expanding thighs may well put lie to this theory) then gets dumped after a year or so when they realise she's just a pair of tits with an Instagram filter.

The best thing was when she tried to crowdfund writing a book at it got something like 6% funded before she gave up. Delicious.

Btw I'm pissing myself laughing that I wouldn't even have known about this thread had the head not posted it in her Instagram Stories earlier today. They never learn do they?

Last edited:
The narcissism in this! Why would anybody want to hear your empty vain thoughts???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't even see the instagram stories about this! The thing is, if she's pissed off about people talking about her on here then in order? To find it? She'd have to? Be a user here anyway?

Or she's set up google alerts for her name.

The book thing is cringe because she gathered a bit of attention for a post that she wrote about a break up (which was dull and people only read it because it was about Joel Golby) and then...did nothing with it.

Sounds like her ex employer has had enough of her too! Saw this on their Glassdoor!!!!

1609859716629.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can we just talk about those awful DIY spray paint canvases she has behind her sofa? Honestly some of the worst home decor I’ve ever seen. Feel like it’s all going to date so badly. And spending so much when she was unemployed, blatantly funded by her rich parent.

I think this is the company that made her redundant at the start of the first lockdown?

It does sound like they were sh*tty and could've acted better, but her constant tweets about it were a bit much and also could put potential employers off.

Also, she banged on for ages and ages about being entitled to furlough money, which i'm sure would've been nice, but the reality is that last year she bought a house, lost her job, but still managed to continue living in and doing up her house, as well as buying constant homewares, so she can't have been struggling too bad?

It's difficult to know where to begin with Amelia.

I think the most pressing issue is her transformation from a tubby thirst trap who'd let any old internet pervert buy her yet more tat, to a big baby with tits who obsesses over cheap tat because it's sprayed gold. Oh, and creamy pasta dishes and ice cream. Her performative eating would put Guy Fieri to shame.

It's like she's given up at the age of 28

The epitomy of Essex tacky, brand names mean more than anything else, her poor old dad bankrolling her lifestyle... all the while she whines about furlough cash. Her weird little brother lurks in the background - has he watched her get undressed? Probably.

The subject of her boyfriends and the trauma she inflicts on them is worthy of a thread on its own. Her current victim looks like he is being held captive, the Terry Waite of influencer dating. Poor b*stard

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh I like her. Just because she comes from a rich family and isn’t struggling doesn’t mean she shouldnt be entitled to furlough pay 🤷🏻‍♀️

I find it interesting how she has never addressed the buying process. When she first moved in she kept saying on stories over and over how she was gonna cover the process and then just...didn’t...and never brought it up again. She doesn’t strike me as a bad person but she clearly wants to be an influencer and part of that is being outright and honest about things like this. Buying a house in your early 20s when you have a patchy work history in a notoriously low-paid role clearly does not add up, and I think she’d get a lot of respect for being clear about how her parents helped, especially as 99% of her stories are things she’s bought.

Reactions: 6
I would believe this if her feed/stories weren’t back to back holidays, Chanel bags, Gucci belts, takeaways literally every day, buying the Poodle & Blonde kettle/toaster set when she just bought another, constant deliveries from Made/Oliver Bonas/Anthropologie etc. Noone cares if your dad gives you an allowance or paid the deposit but do not pretend this is all you did! So insulting!
9AEDFAF9-3501-4993-AF44-BFC014F98349.png

I would believe this if her feed/stories weren’t back to back holidays, Chanel bags, Gucci belts, takeaways literally every day, buying the Poodle & Blonde kettle/toaster set when she just bought another, constant deliveries from Made/Oliver Bonas/Anthropologie etc. Noone cares if your dad gives you an allowance or paid the deposit but do not pretend this is all you did! So insulting!View attachment 382377
yeah this is quite clearly not all there is to it. your dad bought you a cartier love bracelet and your telling me he didn’t financially contribute to your home?? Also correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she unemployed when she got her house, so how did she get a mortgage?! There’s nowt wrong with getting financial help from your parents or family but this is just being really disingenuous

Reactions: 9
Yeah, she's obviously made some omissions. Which is a bit rich because she'd definitely try and do numbers tweets about the news articles that pop up every now and then about young couples living off beans to buy a house (and they had £20k gifted to them by a parent).

You bought a house because you...didn't get the bus? Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would believe this if her feed/stories weren’t back to back holidays, Chanel bags, Gucci belts, takeaways literally every day, buying the Poodle & Blonde kettle/toaster set when she just bought another, constant deliveries from Made/Oliver Bonas/Anthropologie etc. Noone cares if your dad gives you an allowance or paid the deposit but do not pretend this is all you did! So insulting!View attachment 382377
[/QUOTE
It would of been better if she was more upfront that her family helped her out a lot, as it sounds like she doesn’t have clue here. She not really giving good practical advice about how to save for deposit etc. It’s either hope a relative passes away or buy a shithole. Even buying a ‘shithole’ home is still very expensive.

I mean her dad was literally a trader at Credit Suisse for over 20 years. If he *didnt* help her out I'd find that weird! There's no shame, just be honest and stop pretending you're a #girlboss all about #thegrind and bought a house just by cutting back on lattes.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
OK BOUT TIME SHE GOT A THREAD. Never known someone so obsessed with beige food.
This is almost not even worth mentioning (as it's so obvious), but Amelia most definitely spent Christmas Day with her family.
Otherwise we would have seen stories galore of her xmas spread 😅

The constant calorific carbs have caught up with her though, she is gorgeous and carries it well but her look has changed over the two years I've been following her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.