Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the diptyque candles still in their boxes as decoration cringes me out so much… I don’t understand how she’s rich enough for Cartier rings and designer handbags but acts like those candles are faberge eggs
Did Chaaaaaaaaz buy them for her?

Reactions: 1
is chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz back at work? Amelia is still lunching & brunchin (not to mention time to film nail adverts)! Also the bebe sleeps 15+ hours 😂😂 is Amelia raising the child or just running the gram and her mum is doing all the hard slog.

Reactions: 5
Another trip out without Asda

A1906606-F322-4C5A-8436-6095B0BD0569.jpeg

Either her mum has moved in or she’s got a night nurse. Don’t think I got a night out with my hubby till almost 9 months in!!!!!

Reactions: 7
She's gone out, had a meal, then come home for a takeaway. Who does that?

Who regularly leaves a 6 week old baby on their own for that long?

FACT: Her mum has moved in. I've heard this locally

FACT: Her mum is also the wet nurse. Rumour (unconfirmed) locally

FACT: She's awful

Reactions: 2
She's gone out, had a meal, then come home for a takeaway. Who does that?

Who regularly leaves a 6 week old baby on their own for that long?

FACT: Her mum has moved in. I've heard this locally

FACT: Her mum is also the wet nurse. Rumour (unconfirmed) locally

FACT: She's awful
Why would she need a wet nurse?

i know nothing about breastfeeding so excuse my ignorance

I’m all for a goss but wild speculation and rumours with no receipts are unhelpful AF.

Reactions: 7
Amelia posted a story of her pumping milk during her day trip out the other day. It’s ridiculous to suggest her older mum is a wet nurse, and makes this thread look stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How would her mum be a wet nurse when she has no breast milk.
How can you be sure? Some people can milk until their 60s. Read YouTube!

Amelia posted a story of her pumping milk during her day trip out the other day. It’s ridiculous to suggest her older mum is a wet nurse, and makes this thread look stupid.
You do realise you’re posting on a thread about a tit influencer? Just wanted to check in.

Last edited:
You do realise you’re posting on a thread about a tit influencer? Just wanted to check in.
Thanks for checking in, appreciated. Yeah, I do realise that which is why I respond to her tit content, not unproven local rumours which take us off on tangents.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not an Amelia fan but I really don’t think it’s likely that her 50-something mum has been producing breast milk all this time and still breast feeds her preteen (or maybe teen?) son! But it made me chuckle so thanks for the laugh.

Is chaz still on paternity leave? Nice he’s able to go out everyday for lunch if not!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well there is the the weird little brother…..
There's a theory locally that he's been in borstal, hence not appearing in any of Amelia's social media for ages

This gang of dickheads spent £500 on a xmas tree early November.

A fake, bougie xmas tree.

Then bought xmas tree scent!!1

Just buy a real bleeping tree you morons. The impact on the planet is LOWER because you're not using synthetic materials, then shipping the fucker to your drab home.

1636844202481.png

Regarding her story about her baby only crying for a second. The nurse who did my friends baby’s jab said the only baby that they had that didn’t cry turned out to be SEVERELY autistic. Im really not diagnosing, just an anecdote

Regarding her story about her baby only crying for a second. The nurse who did my friends baby’s jab said the only baby that they had that didn’t cry turned out to be SEVERELY autistic. Im really not diagnosing, just an anecdote
This thread is WILD. Thanks for clarifying that this wasn't a diagnosis...you had me for a moment... 😅

• Haha
Sally these local rumours make me die!!! Who is talking about her locally! It’s like the fake TOWIE scenes.
The brother being in juvi has really tipped me over the edge!! 🤣🤣
Although normally she would show off how well her bf and brother get along so assume chaz doesn’t have the same bond as Joel did

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.