Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we stop all this weird back and forth. I am guessing either Amelia or her friends are in this group. Trying to de rail the chat. They are probably the ones who brought up fat.

You would think if she had mastitis already she would have thought twice about leaving her baby with her mum. If you don't want to get it then you have to keep regularly breastfeeding. You can't let your breasts fill up and stay full. Being a parent is a massive shock to the rich! It doesn't matter how much money you have, no one can breastfeed for you! Amelia would never be able to cope without her mum and Charlie doing night feeds. But if you don't want mastitis you need to be feeding your baby every three hours at the start, even if that means waking them at 3am.

Reactions: 2
Tattle isn’t a bitchy forum. It’s described as: “a commentary website on public business social media accounts. We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life as a business and release it into the public domain”.
Lol, it's a bitchy forum. Obviously that's not how the site describes itself! It's still ok for me to call it that.

Reactions: 1
yeah she's exactly the sort of person i can see going to that "salt bae" place if she had the chance, didn't she go to some restaurant in Rome because it was kim kardashian's favorite?
Ye she did. And said it was underwhelming. But I think she just did that as a flex.

Pancakes & KFC fantastic food choices for a breastfeeding mother! I guess there was lettuce on the zinger burger at least 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I've no doubt she's happy with Chaz but whoever amelia dates she creates a whole romantic story about them getting together or does a 'bit' about them. I don't think she's very good at being single at all.

Reactions: 4
Literally any baby book will tell you not to let a baby sleep in the car seat. Remove/wake the baby as soon as possible. It is really dangerous. ABC - B being back. They have to sleep flat on their back. It can massively limit their oxygen intake otherwise. Obviously in a car it is more dangerous not to be in a car seat. But she’s in the supermarket. The baby either needs to be woken up, or Amelia needs to get a bassinet pram. Like parenting 101. Surivivor bias is actually one of the biggest reasons for SIDS .. people deny the science because their baby survived the all the other times 😑😑

Also Windi is pretty controversial. Like your child is struggling to fart, so instead of letting your baby learn and develop those muscles... you bypass all of that by sticking something up it’s bum. Some babies get so dependent on it that mums are doing it to two year olds (which makes the mum think, thank god for windi! even though that literally created the problem)

Reactions: 6
Shall we just ignore the fact she’s got a 4 week old baby out wearing a jumpsuit in c. 12c weather? Good pics for the gram at least.

Shall we just ignore the fact she’s got a 4 week old baby out wearing a jumpsuit in c. 12c weather? Good pics for the gram at least.
Made me laugh that you called it a jumpsuit 😂

But totally agree, if it's cold enough that you need to wear a coat then your tiny baby obviously needs one too!

Can see her baby hairs have already started to kick in

They find if ‘she hasn’t napped during the day’ .. who is letting their 6 week old not nap during the day??? Kids drop naps at 2/3!! And of course you have to help them fall asleep every time. They aren’t just going to know when they need to take a nap. It can take an hour each time to get them to nap, but you do it!! She is plain lazy.

No wonder that poor baby is sleeping for almost an 8 hour stretch. Must be exhausted

Reactions: 3
I’m amazed that she seems to go out for a big lunch every day with such a tiny baby. I suppose a ham and cheese sandwich and a packet of walkers is out of the question.

Reactions: 4
I see the wave of outrage about people criticising Amelia has subsided and we're back to critiquing her jewellery, parenting and eating choices.

Never change Tattle, never change :ROFLMAO:

Wtf she’s not feeding her new born baby for 15 hours and she’s telling the internet about it????

E17B4A66-D6C2-4E49-BA6E-BAC1B69DD440.jpeg

Reactions: 1
the diptyque candles still in their boxes as decoration cringes me out so much… I don’t understand how she’s rich enough for Cartier rings and designer handbags but acts like those candles are faberge eggs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.