Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia is a real b*tch isn’t she. No wonder she is an avid Chrissy Tiegen fan. The digs about women’s appearances is something else. Jesus she is insecure. And she had the nerve to cry about Tattle. Her and Moya who spent every evening for a month slating all the Love Island contestants. On a much more public forum than Tattle. Does she actually believe being a b*tch in front of her 10 thousand followers is worse than people joining together on a tiny page to talk about her? No one here is turning people against her, we come here because we already dislike her..

Also you can tell that baby has been spending way too much time in it’s reclined bouncer. That tell tale hair loss in those areas, can’t hide your neglect. It should be falling out of the top of the head just as fast as the back. When they say 20 mins tummy time that is the minimum. And they low ball is massively to make it seem achievable. I wonder if Amelia has actually read any baby books. And actually understands that her baby should be strapped into something only when it is essential. If you are sat watching TV with your baby in a bouncer ... why would you not just let them have floor time or hold them. Lazy

And because I am guessing the baby still isn’t able to roll. (she would have told everyone) The ‘every baby is different’ is true. But more often then not parents are delaying what their child could do by not allowing them to actually move. You only know what your child is truly capable of if you are not jamming them into a car seat and then pram every day for hours so you can go off and eat yet another overpriced lunch

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Out again tonight without Asda

Eating KFC and McDonalds

Why bother having a child babes?
Because you can dress it up all pretty for insta. Who cares if literally every medical professional tells you to NOT put your child in shoes until they can properly walk. Amelia has her three month old in shoes .. because.. it’s just so 🥰

And I love how she pinned the Asda name meaning to her insta. We all know why you picked it babe. No backtracking now. Only someone as materialistic and obsessed with food as Amelia would name her child after a food shop. It’s all about her. Never mind about how much your child will be teased..

I generally don’t mind Amelia but I had to come here after seeing the KFC and McDonalds on the same plate. Jesus wept.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How stupid is Amelia seriously? Letting your child chew on a cotton/woolen/whatever toy?!? She is literally going to be ingesting that tit. Not only terrible for the gut bacteria at that age, but also god knows what chemicals it has in it. Even ‘natural’ dyes are bad. Like .. give your child a natural rubber teether it is not hard 😂😂😂 You have literally given her something that will break off in her mouth. Tiny particles of god knows what to be swallowed. There is no hope. And this is what private education buys you? Zero common sense. Obviously different if your child crawls over to it and starts eating it. But she has voluntarily put it in her hand. Great idea

Reactions: 3
Where’s Sally and why hasn’t she claimed her fame for telling us about the matching name bracelets she knew about years before the baby was born!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where’s Sally and why hasn’t she claimed her fame for telling us about the matching name bracelets she knew about years before the baby was born!!
M haha very good babes

anyway. Heard via a family friend that baby Asda had xmas gifts costing “around 7 or 8k” this xmas. No one knows how Chaaaaz affords all this stuff so there’s talk of a second job at that new branch of The Breakfast Club she keeps going to.
Her dad is also giving her roughly £10k a month for expenses

Reactions: 2
Seems like Azda has hit the 4 month sleep regression. But of course ‘teething’.

Teething shouldn’t make your child scream the house down. Parents just love to blame any abnormal behaviour on teeth. Most seem to believe it causes a runny nose .. complete myth

What does her dad do?!?

was / is credit suisse repo trader. Basically the bottom rung of the trading world after being there years - obviously decent cash but have to wonder how he’s supporting her and chaaaz lifestyle. He’s not that minted.

maybe she’s funded by the Russians? Some kind of abstract attempt to undermine uk society via excessive consumption and eating too much???? 🤣

• Haha
Amelia:
‘I’m really worried about the deers’ By the way here’s my tits in three different angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does it frustrate anyone else that she’s got the baby in a cot full of toys… hoping that was just for the ‘gram and she doesn’t actually let her baby sleep like that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.