Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HELLO AGAIN AMELIA! Lovely to see your new account!

Using * around words, saying 'Wow' and 'stan' and the šŸ˜… emoji was another giveaway

TRY HARDER! :ROFLMAO:

Hope the baby is well x
It is SO BORING to keep accusing people of being Amelia, adds nothing to the thread.
Moving on, itā€™s funny to see her dressing her newborn in outfits at a week old! It is definitely the time to let them snuggle in vests and sleepsuits, gotta do it for the gram though I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is SO BORING to keep accusing people of being Amelia, adds nothing to the thread.
Moving on, itā€™s funny to see her dressing her newborn in outfits at a week old! It is definitely the time to let them snuggle in vests and sleepsuits, gotta do it for the gram though I guess
Not like it's working out for her 'for the gram'. She has 11k followers. Hardly an influencer. She's just a wannabe nobody who's trying so very, very hard.

So good? She's MASSIVE
She is pretty big!!

Agreeeed!! Seems so early to be leaving the baby with her mum. Surely anyone can collect parcels?

also felt like it was a bit weird when she ā€˜finally left the houseā€™ to go to tk maxx after being in the house/hospital for ~ 4 days. She made it seem like she hadnā€™t left the house for months!

itā€™s infuriating that Amelia seems to never struggle with anything, even parenting will be a walk in the park when she can just pop the baby to her mums whenever. The privileged be privileged.
She may be privileged but she's boring af. She does nothing but shop to fill the void. I'd hate to be like her and Chaaz. Their lives seem incredibly dull. Just shopping, junk food and Amelia wishing she were famous/interesting. Tragic.

Reactions: 1
amelia has already put her baby in front of a screen? Is this some kind of joke???

Does she understand how overstimulating that would be for it? And how screen time only damages the brain before the age of 6 years old?

I get why parents use screentime. 100%. But on a 10 day old baby??? Her poor eyes :(

Reactions: 3
She is pretty big!!
she had a baby a week ago, duck off with this nonsense šŸ˜‚ obviously sheā€™s bigger than she used to but thereā€™s no world in which sheā€™s actually ā€œbigā€ ffs. A size 12 is not big

Reactions: 22
she had a baby a week ago, duck off with this nonsense šŸ˜‚ obviously sheā€™s bigger than she used to but thereā€™s no world in which sheā€™s actually ā€œbigā€ ffs. A size 12 is not big
Pretty sure she's more like a size 16!! Since when do you believe anything Amelia claims

This crowing about Ameliaā€™s weight makes me sick. Sheā€™s literally JUST had a baby? I know this is tattle but I really do think some things should be off limits. Not cool.

Reactions: 26
This crowing about Ameliaā€™s weight makes me sick. Sheā€™s literally JUST had a baby? I know this is tattle but I really do think some things should be off limits. Not cool.
Honestly. There seems to be two different groups of us on this thread šŸ‘€ I've peeked at other threads for people I don't follow like Mrs Hinch and some people are straight up nasty with an obvious vendetta.

I thought we were all chill on this thread, but I guess not. I know I'm a witch for being on this website in the first place, but there's a line and some people are making it pretty uncomfortable rn

Reactions: 22
I think Amelia can be a bit of a pain in the arse and how she handles her privilege/wealth often rubs me the wrong way, but I think hacking into how a womanā€™s body looks a WEEK post partum is particularly cunty even for tattle. Some people here seem utterly obsessed tbh.

Reactions: 28
Agree - I can't see the link between disliking someone and their weight tbh. Even if she hadn't just had a baby, commentary on her weight is uncomfortable at best

Reactions: 15
Agree with the above comments. She's JUST had a baby. Discussing her weight is absolutely uncalled for. And a size 16? NOPE. I'm a size 16 and much bigger than her

Reactions: 13
Also, itā€™s just obviously not true. And that only undermines valid observations.

We can talk about her desperate need to appear edgy and irreverent while clearly being an Essex Hun at heart. Her awful writing. Her immense privilege that she does nothing with bar spend it at Five Guys. No doubt parenting choices that do not prioritise the baby. So so much.

Reactions: 11
I thought we were all chill on this thread, but I guess not. I know I'm a witch for being on this website in the first place, but there's a line and some people are making it pretty uncomfortable rn
Nutso reasoning that the line is that you can tear into a person's personality and lifestyle but not say anything about them physically. Like this is somehow better.

Nutso reasoning that the line is that you can tear into a person's personality and lifestyle but not say anything about them physically. Like this is somehow better.
Personality and lifestyle are hugely choice driven and fluid, your weight straight after you've had a baby... isn't? Like how can people not see that lol

We're all bitchy snarkers on here who pick apart the glossy veneer that influencers put up about their lives and I feel that's valid criticism. But we're rightly also able to call each other out when our snark borders on delusion - and I'd say expecting a woman not to be heavier/not look great post-partum is a delusion that I'm glad many are calling out.

Reactions: 19
Personality and lifestyle are hugely choice driven and fluid, your weight straight after you've had a baby... isn't? Like how can people not see that lol

We're all bitchy snarkers on here who pick apart the glossy veneer that influencers put up about their lives and I feel that's valid criticism. But we're rightly also able to call each other out when our snark borders on delusion - and I'd say expecting a woman not to be heavier/not look great post-partum is a delusion that I'm glad many are calling out.
Personality and lifestyle are mainly driven by a person's upbringing actually. There is an argument to be made that if any one of the people on here had exactly the same background as Amelia we would make exactly the same choices. There is no moral high ground to be found in ripping apart a person's personal life but drawing the line at calling them fat.

Personality and lifestyle are mainly driven by a person's upbringing actually. There is an argument to be made that if any one of the people on here had exactly the same background as Amelia we would make exactly the same choices. There is no moral high ground to be found in ripping apart a person's personal life but drawing the line at calling them fat.
Extremely bad faith argument. Thereā€™s no defending calling someone a week post partum massive and saying theyā€™re a size 16 when they clearly arenā€™t. That just makes everyone here look bad and is straight up cruel

Reactions: 15
Extremely bad faith argument. Thereā€™s no defending calling someone a week post partum massive and saying theyā€™re a size 16 when they clearly arenā€™t. That just makes everyone here look bad and is straight up cruel
This is a bitchy forum. People can say whatever they like. It's not up to others to police. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to vent.

This is a bitchy forum. People can say whatever they like. It's not up to others to police. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to vent.
Tattle isnā€™t a bitchy forum. Itā€™s described as: ā€œa commentary website on public business social media accounts. We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life as a business and release it into the public domainā€.

Of course personality and lifestyle are driven by upbringing - but that's not all they're driven by. Two people in the same situation (same parents, same environment) can still end up radically different - have you never heard of something called free will? You seem to think people can't change their nature, when we know from countless studies and from our own life experiences that it's both nature and nurture that make up who we are and what we choose in life. Are you a clone of your parents? Are you like everyone else who grew up in your house/your neighbourhood? I know plenty of people with Amelia's background who make completely different choices and aren't as spoilt or entitled.
And you didn't call a person fat, you called a pregnant woman fat. That's delusional and we're allowed to critique that. You can say what you want and doubledown on saying a woman one week after giving birth is a fat heifer or whatever else you wanna say but you gotta be prepared to deal with the feedback and critique you get for that.
All I've learnt from your post is that you have some unhealthy views about body image and it must be embarassing to be called out about it on this forum, so I get why you won't back down. It must be quite difficult living with those kinds of standards so wish you peace, and leave it there eh.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.