Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no kids, but how is Amelia not terrified of her newborn catching Covid taking her to brunch?
From the comment above I am guessing she must be a covid denier 🙃

Like if you aren’t allowed two people in the hospital cause of covid, but you bring both anyway? Into a place full of newborns 🤪🤪 Little Miss Entitled 😇😇

She also never got vaccinated. Yet still constantly went to restaurants.

Maybe she isn’t a denier. But she cannot be serious about it 😊

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s a denier as she was part of some university study where she got tested regularly and did blood tests etc, but clearly not happy to press pause on her boujee mum dreams for it.

How the duck does her body look so good already when she eats so badly?!

tell me it’s just the angles😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf are you on about

I'm sorry but this sounds like a you problem
Claiming her body is 'so good' is complete nonsense

I retract the massive statement - it was incorrect. She was - however - well on the way to becoming massive prior to pregnancy. Because - let's be honest - her diet is objectively awful. You cannot deny that.

Reactions: 2
Claiming her body is 'so good' is complete nonsense

I retract the massive statement - it was incorrect. She was - however - well on the way to becoming massive prior to pregnancy. Because - let's be honest - her diet is objectively awful. You cannot deny that.
Her diet is atrocious, that’s non-negotiable. I think the term massive is problematic, but whatever your definition of it, I’d still argue she wasn’t well on her way to it. But it’s fairly pointless debating what might have happened had she not got pregnant. What will be interesting now is if she changes her diet to be a good role model for her daughter.

Reactions: 13
Her diet is atrocious, that’s non-negotiable. I think the term massive is problematic, but whatever your definition of it, I’d still argue she wasn’t well on her way to it. But it’s fairly pointless debating what might have happened had she not got pregnant. What will be interesting now is if she changes her diet to be a good role model for her daughter.
She's currently out eating Hotel Chocolat milkshakes with Chaaz while her *1 week old baby* is being looked after by her mum

I rest my case m'lud

She's currently out eating Hotel Chocolat milkshakes with Chaaz while her *1 week old baby* is being looked after by her mum

I rest my case m'lud
I totally agree (and can’t believe she’s left her at one week to pick up parcels!) but stand by the not massive yet point!

I totally agree (and can’t believe she’s left her at one week to pick up parcels!) but stand by the not massive yet point!
Agreeeed!! Seems so early to be leaving the baby with her mum. Surely anyone can collect parcels?

also felt like it was a bit weird when she ‘finally left the house’ to go to tk maxx after being in the house/hospital for ~ 4 days. She made it seem like she hadn’t left the house for months!

it’s infuriating that Amelia seems to never struggle with anything, even parenting will be a walk in the park when she can just pop the baby to her mums whenever. The privileged be privileged.

Reactions: 5
It’s just such a weird situation.

Leaving a week old baby to get milkshakes (are you eight years old, though?) and pick up parcels (Charlie could do it on his own, you could reorganise delivery etc).

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s a denier as she was part of some university study where she got tested regularly and did blood tests etc, but clearly not happy to press pause on her boujee mum dreams for it.
Hmmm, a strange thing to post as I've not seen her publicly post anything about/ related to this *bar* her worries about actually getting vaccinated, when she was literally in her early stages of her pregnancy anyway before research came out?

Hmmm, a strange thing to post as I've not seen her publicly post anything about/ related to this *bar* her worries about actually getting vaccinated, when she was literally in her early stages of her pregnancy anyway before research came out?
The university study was about general covid testing, nothing to do with vaccines or pregnancy. I don't think she's a denier either though

She’s mentioned it multiple times, mainly on Instagram IIRC, but can’t search back. Prior to her pregnancy, but my point was, she isn’t a denier, so it makes her behaviour all the more bad. This is one mention from Twitter.

Attachments

She’s mentioned it multiple times, mainly on Instagram IIRC, but can’t search back. Prior to her pregnancy, but my point was, she isn’t a denier, so it makes her behaviour all the more bad. This is one mention from Twitter.
Wow, Huns are saving screenshots from 2020 now? I'm not an Stan of hers at all but, come on 😅

Wow, Huns are saving screenshots from 2020 now? I'm not an Stan of hers at all but, come on 😅
Yeah, I save everything she does and catalogue it. It’s all cross referenced and indexed, too.

I definitely didn’t just search her @ and the word test on Twitter as I was being accused of not having receipts. Not sure what point you’re trying to prove but I’m far from a Hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
HELLO AGAIN AMELIA! Lovely to see your new account!

Using * around words, saying 'Wow' and 'stan' and the 😅 emoji was another giveaway

TRY HARDER! :ROFLMAO:

Hope the baby is well x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.