Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new nose looks so bad, you can see the nose job from miles awayView attachment 384175
I am wondering if she added a tan filter to throw people off on the Costa Rica rumour.

I screenshot these on Wednesday and it looks like she had more work done...Botox/fillers perhaps. Or, would that be her nose settling in?

Reactions: 1
That catfish filter, her real eyes are more bulbous and kind of prematurely wrinkled given her age

I don’t think her new nose fits her face from the front, looks off with her other natural features?

Reactions: 3
2020 has made Amelia really unlikeable to me. Every vlog and IG story is an Ad. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
The over-acting in her vlogs and IG stories, trying too hard to be happy-go-lucky and dumb (why !!!), incessant giggling, the lies about her PR products 'gifts' and discounts, I just can't with her anymore.
And I liked her, I really did. Not anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
2020 has made Amelia really unlikeable to me. Every vlog and IG story is an Ad. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
The over-acting in her vlogs and IG stories, trying too hard to be happy-go-lucky and dumb (why !!!), incessant giggling, the lies about her PR products 'gifts' and discounts, I just can't with her anymore.
I wish I could like this comment twice. Don’t forget the undisclosed ads she does all the time, especially in stories.

Reactions: 12
YES! I used to quite like Amelia, but 2020 showed her to be vapid, money hungry and out of touch with reality. Her content has been so tone deaf.

Reactions: 14
Judging amelia for using her instagram fame for free business advice.

her sister is the operations manager at a fashion company. I'm sure she could go to her for advice instead of soliciting free consultations from her fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Judging amelia for using her instagram fame for free business advice.

her sister is the operations manager at a fashion company. I'm sure she could go to her for advice instead of soliciting free consultations from her fans.
Yeah! Just to add to comments above! Her face looks way too thin! it looks very unhealthy!
What company does Hannah work for? I thought she was a consultant- finance related.

Reactions: 4
Yeah! Just to add to comments above! Her face looks way too thin! it looks very unhealthy!
What company does Hannah work for? I thought she was a consultant- finance related.
She works for Pangaia

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Amelia irritates me, she literally uploads one video full of ads a week and she can't even do it on time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Last year I was the one who found his insta through a tagged picture of Amelia. I then send him a follow request which he accepted and posted the pics here. Some other tattlers then also followed him
Do you still follow him?

Has there been any other photos?

Reactions: 1
Can we also discuss all of the work that Amelia has had done?

White shirt - Dec 2020
White tee - July 2016
Dress - Sept 2020
Black lace - Dec 2013
Black tee - Oct 2014
Maroon shirt - April 2016

I think she looks young and refreshed in the July 2016 photo.

Besides the new teeth, new nose * 2, I am seeing filler, Botox and her jaw....not sure what changed there but it looks like the structure was changed. Maybe a lip flip or mini plump too?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

A7B2F285-A971-48FA-B788-2A67356352F6.jpeg
AF682DCC-EE8A-408A-B39F-63700D7FEFF4.jpeg
55FA4C3E-897D-4A62-893E-B28B0353D059.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow! When you show the comparisons like that it shows how much work has been done. I always knew she had stuff done but the pictures side by side really put it into perspective.

Reactions: 6
Wow! When you show the comparisons like that it shows how much work has been done. I always knew she had stuff done but the pictures side by side really put it into perspective.
Maybe it's just me but other than the nose I don't see it. I'm not discounting braces, botox, a lot of facial treatments, filters and strategic angling of the face to catch the camera just right and such but I'm really not sure about other surgeries.

Reactions: 3
She used to look really cute and fresh but all of that has kind of gone because of her ED. I feel a bit bad to say it like that because it's a horrible disease and she is clearly struggling but it made her look haggard and old.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.