Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but has she ever mentioned how she always seems to have a fresh manicure???....lockdown clearly isn’t a problem for some.
I thought this the other day when she had red nails, and now she’s got different ones. Fair enough if she wears press-ones, but when she’s known for breaking so many rules already she should probs make that clear

Reactions: 2
She's playing coy in the comments about it. I'm all for her dating again, but can't she leave it off social media.

Reactions: 7
She just posted a spinning video to an Arabic remix song and writes in the story ‘to my fellow Arabic girls’. I have so many Persian friends and they do NOT classify themselves as Arabic.. it’s a completely different culture!! That’s like saying you are Greek when you are in fact German. How is she so confused about what her own culture and background is? Or Denies it? So weird.
3A2953F1-694B-493E-9C65-A3B9EB8225D0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's changed her nails yet again! I'm genuinely curious how she is getting it done. She does really fancy designs too so I doubt she's doing them herself.

Reactions: 5
She just posted a spinning video to an Arabic remix song and writes in the story ‘to my fellow Arabic girls’. I have so many Persian friends and they do NOT classify themselves as Arabic.. it’s a completely different culture!! That’s like saying you are Greek when you are in fact German. How is she so confused about what her own culture and background is? Or Denies it? So weird.
View attachment 418246
Amelia def uses the whole Arab thing as a lucrative move to help her career, she knows it’s a niche and can benefit from it. Its not a coincidence that most if not all her jewellery is named after Arabic names - she’s cashing in on it. Persian/Iranian heritage do not consider themselves Arab nor do they generally speak Arabic. However, with that being said I think her mum is of Iraqi heritage. What I personally find interesting is she has no problem saying all my Arabic girls but when have we heard her say all my Jewish sisters?

Reactions: 17
Persians are not Arabs, and her mom is Persian - all the food she makes including crispy rice is Persian/Iranian food, and not Iraqi.

Reactions: 9
It looks good but I can imagine it tastes extremely bland? When she showed how they make it they just put a tiny bit of salt in and a swirl of saffron, so it probably tastes like nothing.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.