Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to look really cute and fresh but all of that has kind of gone because of her ED. I feel a bit bad to say it like that because it's a horrible disease and she is clearly struggling but it made her look haggard and old.
As someone who has had (and recovered from) an ED, I can definitely agree that it noticeably changes your appearance. Really takes the life out of your eyes.

Not going to diagnose Amelia with one but the characteristics are certainly concerning and I do hope she can seek help and support

Reactions: 10
Do we know if she uses press-on nails during lockdown times? Cause the red nails in her last couple of posts looks awfully fresh otherwise... 🧐

Reactions: 2
Do we know if she uses press-on nails during lockdown times? Cause the red nails in her last couple of posts looks awfully fresh otherwise... 🧐
Seeing as Amelia got her nails and brows done professionally in lockdown #1 when they legally weren't allowed to operate, I am going to take a wild guess and say she had someone come to the house to do them for her. Covid restrictions? What's that?

Reactions: 11
Maybe it's just me but other than the nose I don't see it. I'm not discounting braces, botox, a lot of facial treatments, filters and strategic angling of the face to catch the camera just right and such but I'm really not sure about other surgeries.
I still think that her teeth are veneers and the rest is the two nose jobs, botox, fillers and the mesotherapy that she does to melt fat...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I still think that her teeth are veneers and the rest is the two nose jobs, botox, fillers and the mesotherapy that she does to melt fat...
She's just making herself more and more bug-eyed.
Shouldn't have touched her face.

Called it! Liv is pregnant, they probably drifted apart naturally.
I don't think they drifted apart..I think they don't see each other as there's a lockdown in the UK and if before they didn't care, now that Liv is pregnant she probably follows the rules as she doesn't want to get sick while pregnant! Liv is also probably in her first trimester and she might be nauseous and not feeling well so maybe she is not that much in the mood to talk or they just talk in private!

But it's just my opinion, I don't follow them that much :)

I don't think they drifted apart..I think they don't see each other as there's a lockdown in the UK and if before they didn't care, now that Liv is pregnant she probably follows the rules as she doesn't want to get sick while pregnant! Liv is also probably in her first trimester and she might be nauseous and not feeling well so maybe she is not that much in the mood to talk or they just talk in private!

But it's just my opinion, I don't follow them that much :)
Let’s not forget that they have a company together. DLY Talent. Aka Dolly Talent. It offers support activities for the entertainment industry. I wonder who their clients are...

I think they were friends out of convenience. Amelia hired Olivia to work for her. Olivia and Amelia became ‘friends’ by Amelia paying her to be there.

I do agree the Liv has probably not been around because of Covid and is being careful but she is probably spending time with her actual friends that she has had for ages.

It is nothing against Amelia.

Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget that they have a company together. DLY Talent. Aka Dolly Talent. It offers support activities for the entertainment industry. I wonder who their clients are...

I think they were friends out of convenience. Amelia hired Olivia to work for her. Olivia and Amelia became ‘friends’ by Amelia paying her to be there.

I do agree the Liv has probably not been around because of Covid and is being careful but she is probably spending time with her actual friends that she has had for ages.

It is nothing against Amelia.
agreed, liv has tonness of friends. I sometimes think that amelia just hired liv to get to her friends to make more, she she lacks them.

Lucy & Lydia are Dolly Talent's clients. The only ones I know of.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I know she's smiling in that left pic but there's nothing behind her eyes and she looks so gaunt (under the eyes is a dead giveaway). I'd feel bad but remembering her nonsense photoshop lies and how she lives her life in complete selflessness....eh.

Rhinoplasty video up - might be just me but I think her nose still looks bad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not gonna watch that 25 minute ad tit show, does she say anything new?
I think she actually does look better with her new nose, but I also didn't mind the old one. I wouldn't have gone for the typical LA influencer barbie nose personally for her but it fits with her shallow personality to chose that one so she can look like everyone else.

Reactions: 8
Not gonna watch that 25 minute ad tit show, does she say anything new?
I think she actually does look better with her new nose, but I also didn't mind the old one. I wouldn't have gone for the typical LA influencer barbie nose personally for her but it fits with her shallow personality to chose that one so she can look like everyone else.

Ermm.. but she doesn't have a Barbie nose at all. In fact, as someone mentioned previously, her nose doesn't really look that much better/different from before... Very strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.