Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she got a bad dye job in a back alley salon. This grey-beige hair looks tit on everyone, I don't know what her delusion is about it. Her mother looks fab with her warm tone brown and warm highlights (at least that was the case the last I saw her on Amelia's feed). She'll do anything to look like a cheap sugar baby; I find it insane that she has more money than sense and still can't sort herself out. Guess you can't fix stupid.
It looked so much healthier darker, I don’t get her obsession with the highlights

Reactions: 12
I find it really interesting, because Amelia must have access to analytics. She will know how many people are swiping up and buying things she is promoting. Are her followers buying super expensive items? I am not buying it, pun intended. I can't imagine that she has a huge following that has enough disposable income to buy a bentley, hermes bags and expensive jewellery. Maybe I am wrong, and we are all in the minority. But I agree, the excess is in very poor taste.

Reactions: 11
I find it really interesting, because Amelia must have access to analytics. She will know how many people are swiping up and buying things she is promoting. Are her followers buying super expensive items? I am not buying it, pun intended. I can't imagine that she has a huge following that has enough disposable income to buy a bentley, hermes bags and expensive jewellery. Maybe I am wrong, and we are all in the minority. But I agree, the excess is in very poor taste.
I find myself wondering this about many influencers out there, there just seems to be so much money and lavish lifestyles when the average UK salary is around £31k. Now most of my peers are lucky enough to earn above average salaries but they all lead pretty normal lives, mortgages, holidays, families but no lavish lifestyles. To be buying Hermes, Chanel, Dior and the expensive accessories that go with it constantly you must be on some serious till! I have a couple of designer bags that I saved hard for and I do like nice things so I watch these bloggers like Amelia, Fashion Bug Blog, Flavia Stuttgen and I’m just amazed. I think some of the others I named probably have more mature followers with the matching incomes but as you say, Amelia must have access to data and I would imagine her followers are of a similar age. And maybe that is why there is the odd piece of fast fashion in there to tick a box and be ‘relatable’. She has grown up surrounded by wealth so I suppose it’s only to be expected that she has this lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
In a way it's good that Amelia's out there and showing just how different her lifestyle is from most of us.

I think - for various reasons - many people look at people like Amelia with that amount of money (eg celebrities) and think they can buy at the same level. Then people are frustrated when they can't , get into debt etc, and feel it's someone's fault they can't live that way.

Most of us are just not at that level of spend capacity. And i think people don't realise these millionaires/billionaires are in a different world. And we need to know that so we don't keep voting to keep them having all this wealth while ordinary people are struggling.

Also it's good she's still spending at least the money is getting out and getting used rather than sitting in a bank and making bankers richer!! (in my simple economics!!) Though I do agree broadcasting her advantage can make others feel really bad when they're unable to pay bills.

Not expressed very well but we need to know about these people so the scales can drop from peoples eyes and we can try to change the huge gap between them and us/. (ooh - didn't start out to be political - hope I'm not breaking tattle rules as I edge towards a political rant)

Reactions: 5
I do get what you mean..... but it’s still a little frustrating especially given that she’s also been ignoring restrictions with meeting people etc - and she’s done that all through the last few months. I’m also pretty sure she didn’t pay for the ring and hasn’t declared it

Reactions: 9
I do get what you mean..... but it’s still a little frustrating especially given that she’s also been ignoring restrictions with meeting people etc - and she’s done that all through the last few months. I’m also pretty sure she didn’t pay for the ring and hasn’t declared it
yep - completely frustrating. And shows just how out of touch she is in her rich bubble.

Reactions: 4
Is no one going the talk about the fact she is walking around outside with no shoes or socks on 😂😂😂😂😂😂! Is she ok 🤔

• Sick
It's a "grounding" exercise, apparently. She'll be grounded alright when she gets violent diarrhoea.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those really expensive brands like Bentley or Diro don't expect Amelia's follower to actually buy anything (although I feel like it is getting increasingly more "normal" to save and save or go into debt for that one Chanel purse), this is just a branding strategy. It's normal advertising, they want to put their name out there, show that they're "cool" and in with the crowd. A lot of these high fashion brands I'd argue ten years ago were almost like "old lady" or actually unaffordable, unattainable brands in a way, you barely ever saw them on anyone except you've been moving in circles that can afford them anyway. Now they are in practically every time line, every vlog, their name is out there, they are being talked about (exibit A, just now). Social media has opened up a whole new world for them to advertise to and to make them even almost "relatable". Do you think those freebies to influencers cost them anything? That they pay Amelia a lousy fee to drive around in their car for a day? A Dior bag is just made of some fabric in the end (not bashing the design that goes into it but let's be real, it's a bunch of fabric and hardware and to fabricate one of them is extremely low price, especially in comparison for what they sell them). It is mainly to create brand awareness for the followers to recognize their name and connect it with high class stuff so in case they do have the cash lying around or they want to splurge on something they remember, hei, there was this fancy brand with the nice stuff, let's see what they have.
Also the swipe ups, as far as I know, make the website remember who sent you there. So let's assume you swipe up, check out the website, find something nice, maybe even affordable. A scarf, a pinky ring for 200 pounds. You bookmark it. A couple months from now you get engaged, you get a promotion, whatever, you want to treat yourself. You go back to the site and wouldn't you know it, actually buy the thing. Guess who still gets money from this purchase? Amelia, because this site remembers where that first affiliate link came from. That's why she'll never tag the brand in an instagram post. If someone asks where this and that is from, she'll just be like: "Hei, I linked it under the pic <3", or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Is no one going the talk about the fact she is walking around outside with no shoes or socks on 😂😂😂😂😂😂! Is she ok 🤔
You know the whole world is watching their hygiene but Amelia is growing her nails super long and walking around barefoot. Sounds about right. :ROFLMAO:

Ah not a park though, if it’s the one near her parents it’s a private square only residents can access
Yes it does look like a residents only square but there will still be other people walking around with their dogs using it as a toilet. No thanks! :sick:

• Sick
Looks like she’s posted the logo of her new venture as a teaser on stories today. An evil eye type thingy. Could she be flogging another tacky jewellery line (maybe more high end this time, maybe in collaboration with that jeweller she’s been pushing)? She wears a lot of evil-eye jewellery. Or a make-up line? But then her questions about pre-order etc. would make less sense to me. Anyway, I think we can brace ourselves for a screeching video so high-pitched that only dogs will understand.

• Haha

This was posted on another thread, maybe Amelia and the like should take a 👀

Reactions: 2
Well is this the most stupid brand launch ever? Just brand but nobody knows what the product is?

Do we need to watch her You Tube video?😴
No. I skipped through the beginning a little bit and it’s all “oh my gosh oh my gosh I can’t breathe I’m so excited”, clickbait clickbait clickbait, dragging the announcement out, and then – nothing. She’s launching a brand but doesn’t say what it is. But we should all go and follow said brand on Instagram.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
24 out of a 31 minutes in this video are just ads. Thanks, the value is really shining again. Does anyone feel like she is so fake? I usually don't notice or feel things like that but she is such a poor image of a real human? Does anyone know what I mean? This is not how humans behave! She's trying to emulate how people would ... do things or react to things or just speak?

• Sick
Why on earth would you launch your own brand during a paid for ad? The ad is sponsored by By Terry....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.