Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged Amelia to ask about this top, then realised she hasn’t ever replied to one message I’ve sent. I’m not a weirdo😂 I’ve just sent the odd message asking where something she’s wearing is from. Poor form really.
It's this £425 top by Orseund Iris.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The jewellery looks like the recent The Vampire's Wife x H&M stuff....which started at £9.99 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please be aware that a lot of ‘small businesses’ on Etsy are actually much larger than you think and selling that same cheap tat you see all over alibaba. It’s a constant problem with that site. They let the resellers in and have no idea how to manage it anymore. I’ve been a seller on there for 13 years so have seen how it’s been taken over by the fraudsters.
Oh 100%. I normally am able to look into the seller for example Instagram etc and see their work and that they’re actually putting the effort in. For example I bought Halloween candles from an Etsy shop and follow her on Instagram and see her making the candles and interacting with her followers for what they want next. I think generally it’s pretty easy to tell when something is mass manufactured just by the look of the product.

Reactions: 15
I think Amelia tries to be unique but just is too generic herself and doesn't realise its not. I think she genuinly does believe these designs are new and never seen before.. What i find strange though is how she mentions how this range was inspired by her Middle eastern heritage but has named the earrings (i havent seen the names of the other items yet) after quite generic and popular (although beautiful!) Arabic/Levantine (Yara, Farrah and Amal ) names rather than using ANY with a Persian twist... It again seems a bit generic and vanilla/cookie cutter.

Reactions: 9
Please be aware that a lot of ‘small businesses’ on Etsy are actually much larger than you think and selling that same cheap tat you see all over alibaba. It’s a constant problem with that site. They let the resellers in and have no idea how to manage it anymore. I’ve been a seller on there for 13 years so have seen how it’s been taken over by the fraudsters.
Any tips on how to make surr ypu sre buying from a genuine small etsy seller?? I am thinking of using it for the first time this year for Christmas gifts. (I tried not on the high street one year and was seriously unimpressed)

Reactions: 5
In the jewelry section look out for the typical aliexpress pictures of manicured hands with thousands of rings stacked on them or if they have disclosed that they are partnered with someone in China.

Reactions: 7
I’m a bit sad that it’s all yellow gold, it doesn’t suit my skin tone at all.... I doubt that I’d have bought anything but I am an evil eye fan so would’ve considered it - not the earrings though they look so cheap

Reactions: 4
If i didn't know how wealthy her father was, i would never guess she came from such money. She always looks so cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 15
What is up with this girl? can’t she even wear a cardigan properly? look at this? She looks homeless. So much money and such poor taste... And the way she styles her hermes kelly sometimes is so bad.. if you have a kelly at least wear it with something nice, not ripped jeans. She looked good in her stories the other day with golden make up and Yellow cardigan and i even complimented her but this is just back to her usual tacky taste.
29CEE9F8-6088-4872-94D0-91F8F3183882.jpeg

• Haha
What is up with this girl? can’t she even wear a cardigan properly? look at this? She looks homeless. So much money and such poor taste... And the way she styles her hermes kelly sometimes is so bad.. if you have a kelly at least wear it with something nice, not ripped jeans. She looked good in her stories the other day with golden make up and Yellow cardigan and i even complimented her but this is just back to her usual tacky taste.
View attachment 312820
She does that all the time (recently) with her cardigans and it's driving me mad.
It doesn't look chic or sexy or nice or trendy. It just looks sloppy, cheap and desperate.
(I mean this "off shoulder" thing)

She does that all the time (recently) with her cardigans and it's driving me mad.
It doesn't look chic or sexy or nice or trendy. It just looks sloppy, cheap and desperate.
(I mean this "off shoulder" thing)
Her and Niomi Smart as well! They've been "hanging out" lately - not sure if that was set up by Gleam or if they've really bonded over their "not ideal/traumatic" situations lol. But they seem to both have trouble keeping a cardigan on their shoulders 😂

Reactions: 10
I think the marketing and slow release is a bit much. The hints, the big announcement (that was literally just the brand and nothing else), having to wait for Tatler to officially announce what product category, the early access sign up, the website isn't even up yet, you have to sign up for early access and wait almost a month... she's acting like a pop star rolling out an album. How many of her followers are actually that dedicated? I doubt many are spending the month eagerly anticipating eventually getting the opportunity to buy jewelry. I'm also curious about her pricing. I'm guessing the price range is £100-£300.

Reactions: 14
I think the marketing and slow release is a bit much. The hints, the big announcement (that was literally just the brand and nothing else), having to wait for Tatler to officially announce what product category, the early access sign up, the website isn't even up yet, you have to sign up for early access and wait almost a month... she's acting like a pop star rolling out an album. How many of her followers are actually that dedicated? I doubt many are spending the month eagerly anticipating eventually getting the opportunity to buy jewelry. I'm also curious about her pricing. I'm guessing the price range is £100-£300.
And the collection looks pretty much same to her previous skinny dip one

Reactions: 5
She already revealed the prices of the earrings. Way overpriced. I wonder how many of her followers can afford this.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
View attachment 312820
Everything she wears always looks very H&M, not that there’s anything wrong with H&M but no one buying from there probably wants to look like they’re shopping from X high st store or from the sale rack or frumpy section. she’s just very unfashionable to me. Her wardrobe clear out video drove me nuts, so much unstylish tat

I keep dipping out of her videos every few months hoping she’ll have a light bulb moment and cut her straggly hair, dye it dark instead of the streaky bacon/Frazzles balayage, invest in a more classic wardrobe and stop wearing such garish make up. Baffles that she’s a fashion/beauty influencer

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.