Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia isn't with Jack. I find Jack fairly annoying, esp his stories when he jokes that he has an affair or is after a friend's girlfriend.
I wonder whether that was partly just tit talk from the two guys, or as they like to call it "banter".

Amelia's guy's name's Greg.

Reactions: 6
That’s a lotta highlights she’s got in her newly dyed dark hair huh. And how much does she love herself in her photo shoot in the park *cringe*
View attachment 277984
Not sure if this is from the angle or Facetune but the nose looks very small and short, too short for her face and off balance (as in the projection doesn’t look good) - kind of Michael Jackson / a Whoville nose? She had a nose job when she was younger judging by pics of her (it’s obvious) but I think she has Khloe kardashian syndrome where even after having a nose job or cosmetic surgery they don’t get the ‘look’ they present in the photoshopped pics / what they want to achieve because it’s not possible for surgeons to get that based on their original facial structure

Also I haven’t watched her videos in years, it only came up in my recommended probably due to her clic bait ‘crying’ thumbnail but I was surprised at her sub count, it’s not really low but compared to people like Lidl Millen she’s sort of bottom tier

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this is from the angle or Facetune but the nose looks very small and short, too short for her face and off balance (as in the projection doesn’t look good) - kind of Michael Jackson / a Whoville nose? She had a nose job when she was younger judging by pics of her (it’s obvious) but I think she has Khloe kardashian syndrome where even after having a nose job or cosmetic surgery they don’t get the ‘look’ they present in the photoshopped pics / what they want to achieve because it’s not possible for surgeons to get that based on their original facial structure

Also I haven’t watched her videos in years, it only came up in my recommended probably due to her clic bait ‘crying’ thumbnail but I was surprised at her sub count, it’s not really low but compared to people like Lidl Millen she’s sort of bottom tier
I think she should have left it alone after the 1st nose job. To me the bridge is too high for the new shape so the proportions look off. I think nose jobs are a gamble in general and a lot of people are unable to avoid the 'surgically tweaked' look, in which case I think natural is always better.

Reactions: 6
Why these UK and EU bloggers are talking about the 2nd lockdown as if it is something fun?

Having a second lockdown is worse than the first one, so there isn’t anything to celebrate. In fact they should be ashamed cause they caused this. All this travelling and “living life caused a second wave and it will stay until well into next year if they don’t change this silly behaviour.

Reactions: 10
🤔 Does it have to do with why she is having show arounds of hotels, or do we already know why that is?

Reactions: 2
What do we think Amelia biggest news in her life will be
Bought a house/flat? Id be shocked though as I suspect the reason she's never bought is because she figures she'll buy with a husband.
Would explain why she's currently in a pretty fugly place she's renting off her mate - cheap and easy and flexible if she was going to move out.

Reactions: 8
Bought a house/flat? Id be shocked though as I suspect the reason she's never bought is because she figures she'll buy with a husband.
Would explain why she's currently in a pretty fugly place she's renting off her mate - cheap and easy and flexible if she was going to move out.
I hope that if she has bought a house, she'll get a decorator. We've seen in the previous two places she decorated that she just doesn't have the eye for it.

It'd definitely give her good lockdown and Christmas season content to show off a house, 'festive vibes', etc, especially as she's not following lockdown rules anyways.

Reactions: 5
What do we think Amelia biggest news in her life will be
I definitely don't think it's personal big news like buying property, engagement or similar.

The line of handbags is a good guess.

I suspect it has to do with a few months ago when she said "she signed the biggest contract of her life/to date" and then bought the Hermes bag as "treat".
Did she ever say what that was about?
If not, then we'll find out next Sunday, as that must be tied together.

And someone else said she registered a company called "Lianni", so I suppose that's another clue.
It was incoprorated in June this year, described as "Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet".

Reactions: 9
I definitely don't think it's personal big news like buying property, engagement or similar.

The line of handbags is a good guess.

I suspect it has to do with a few months ago when she said "she signed the biggest contract of her life/to date" and then bought the Hermes bag as "treat".
Did she ever say what that was about?
If not, then we'll find out next Sunday, as that must be tied together.

And someone else said she registered a company called "Lianni", so I suppose that's another clue.
It was incoprorated in June this year, described as "Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet".
Yeah, and a week ago or so she did “market research” on her stories, asking her followers if they prefer buying stuff as pre-order or when it’s in stock etc., she’s definitely flogging something.

Reactions: 7
I could see her coming out with a clothing line, maybe even loungewear.
😂😂 If she brings out lounge wear i will be cracking up!! She is the least lounge weary person ever!! In lockdown she make me lol so much when she tried the whole lockdown look 🙈

how insincere was she when she was talking about getting out of her comfort and mentioned everytime she dates! hasn't she been this new guy for almost a year now?

Reactions: 13
how insincere was she when she was talking about getting out of her comfort and mentioned everytime she dates! hasn't she been this new guy for almost a year now?
She’s a vile liar. I was the one who found her bf’s insta and posted it on here. I then commented on all her video’s in which she advertised bumble and told her she was being insincere since she has a bf. She deleted all of my comments and ignored them.
Gross.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Is she really showing off her nearly £5k purchase (no mention of an ad or working partnership) on the day we go into lockdown and people find out they could be on furlough til March? With an affiliate link? Do duck off little rich girl

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Seen a lot of this in the last 24 hours though from various influenzers showing off their extreme purchases😡 Read the room, people!!! I’ve just had to take unpaid leave for 10 days to look after a child that has to self - isolate for the second time in a month. It’s going to be a lean December!

• Sad
I mean we get it, daddy is a billionaire and one of your best friends daddy owns half of London, but read the room, people are suffering and whilst your disposable income allows for Hermes bags, and £4000 rings for a lot of people who can’t feed their kids, or are having to cut back on any kind of treat because of what’s going on in the world that’s going to feel like a kick in the teeth. Yes some people will watch to see how the other half live but the swipe up? The (clearly) affiliate link to the ring? Obnoxious

Reactions: 17
The stripes.... whyyyyyyy :eek:
She looks like she got a bad dye job in a back alley salon. This grey-beige hair looks tit on everyone, I don't know what her delusion is about it. Her mother looks fab with her warm tone brown and warm highlights (at least that was the case the last I saw her on Amelia's feed). She'll do anything to look like a cheap sugar baby; I find it insane that she has more money than sense and still can't sort herself out. Guess you can't fix stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.