Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks great!! I would have loved a PROPER chop (and lose the highlights altogether) but il take it, she looks great!

However seriously how badly did that first hairdresser duck her hair up?? You can see she was gutted to lose it and has infinite £££ to throw at the problem so must have felt pretty horrible.

Reactions: 9
I forgot to mention.. She was in her stories like "what can I do to save my hair?" and I am just very surprised, because she is in beauty and doesn't she know that... you can't "save" hair.. There's nothing to repair any damage. Once your hair is damaged in any way the only thing you can do is chop it off.

Hair is dead material, hence there is nothing to "heal" it. I don't know what kind of non-existent magic she was looking for??

Reactions: 9
Her hair looks so much better and I think the darker colour suits her. But as others have mentioned her hair is still LONG. Maybe she cut off a couple of inches but the way she was going on about it made it sound like it's so short! It'll do her hair good, and I find it really sad how many women hide behind their hair. Short hair can be pretty and feminine and all the things long hair can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg she must be kidding?! I can’t stand her and her made-up food allergies! We have seen her eat gluten multiple times over the years...I honestly think she has severe food issues
83307955-9320-47F6-BF9A-BB0263299E32.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her hair looks so much better, finally. The day she also gets rid of those bad highlights will be a great day too. The length flatters her much better, I like it.

Reactions: 5
Omg she must be kidding?! I can’t stand her and her made-up food allergies! We have seen her eat gluten multiple times over the years...I honestly think she has severe food issuesView attachment 264611
I’m surprised the restaurant would agree to this, surely they’d say something about their being a risk of cooking someone else’s food if something were to happen. I know it’s not like she brought her own chicken or something but still. Especially if it was a fancy restaurant I’m sure the chef loved that..

Reactions: 8
Omg she must be kidding?! I can’t stand her and her made-up food allergies! We have seen her eat gluten multiple times over the years...I honestly think she has severe food issuesView attachment 264611
She clearly has a SEVERE eating disorder. This is the kind of behaviour where whoever you are with is enabling you because they should refuse to go into the restaurant with you like this.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think she looks like she’s had a second nose job 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
She definitely did. Look how her nose is now pointing up a little at the tip when you see it from the side in her IG stories (see pictures). I tried to find pictures from the side on IG and saw that IG video where you can briefly see her from that angle and her nose seemed straight, very angular.
Interesting, the new hair is a gone distraction if that's the case. If Amelia has had her nose done again, she has been quite smart about it. Doing it subtly over a few years so you don't really notice the change and before you know it she has a completely different nose!

Reactions: 6
Actually, now that I look at both pictures again (and these are just a few months apart as the second screenshot is from July), it's very clear to me that she got a nose job. It's not just the tip of the nose. That straight angle, 'roman' nose, is completely gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.