Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever spoken about her nose job? I didn't follow her back in the day so I only found about it thanks to gg and older pictures. I can't see any difference between now and a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not great at spotting this stuff in general. Maybe she's had her nose altered with injections rather than surgery like Lydia Millen?

Reactions: 5
Has she ever spoken about her nose job? I didn't follow her back in the day so I only found about it thanks to gg and older pictures. I can't see any difference between now and a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not great at spotting this stuff in general. Maybe she's had her nose altered with injections rather than surgery like Lydia Millen?
I don't think she's ever addressed it, but yeah, she's definitely changed something about her nose and it's not just make up lol

Reactions: 1
In one of her recent videos (or stories I can't remember) she pronounced Guy's last name "beh-let", I've been pronouncing it "beh-low" this whole time, lol.

Reactions: 2
I've just asked on her Instagram questions if she's had a nose job, wonder if she'll ignore it lol

I've just asked on her Instagram questions if she's had a nose job, wonder if she'll ignore it lol
She said wait for sunday's video...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Just watched her instastories and thought that the tip of her nose is rounder? Went to this thread immediately and I can see that I'm not alone in making that observation😊.

I think it suits her, makes her look younger.

Reactions: 1
I think she's taken a suggestion or two from here to heart and gone lighter with her eyeliner, or maybe I'm projecting and it's a coincidence.

But she has a much lighter, softer line on the upper eye lid, than her usual harsh and thick liquid line, for the past few days (I've watched her stories).
That's a massive change and makes her look much fresher.

The other thing is the hair cut and colour, which also makes her look much better and fresher.

If she's fiddled with her nose it was only minor surgery or filler/botox, as suggested before.

But her looking better and different has a lot to do with her hair and makeup.

She should ditch the current highlights as well, but it already is a massive improvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she's taken a suggestion or two from here to heart and gone lighter with her eyeliner, or maybe I'm projecting and it's a coincidence.

But she has a much lighter, softer line on the upper eye lid, than her usual harsh and thick liquid line, for the past few days (I've watched her stories).
That's a massive change and makes her look much fresher.

The other thing is the hair cut and colour, which also makes her look much better and fresher.

If she's fiddled with her nose it was only minor surgery or filler/botox, as suggested before.

But her looking better and different has a lot to do with her hair and makeup.

She should ditch the current highlights as well, but it already is a massive improvement.
Agree, she looks great! She is really pretty but clearly lacking in confidence hence the hiding behind the long hair. She was clearly little bit... cant really think of the right word but a bit upset/annoyed/bemused that the poll she did on her IG stories came out as 95% of people preferring her new hair as she was clearly quite attached.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree, she looks great! She is really pretty but clearly lacking in confidence hence the hiding behind the long hair. She was clearly little bit... cant really think of the right word but a bit upset/annoyed/bemused that the poll she did on her IG stories came out as 95% of people preferring her new hair as she was clearly quite attached.
I think at this point she was the only one loving her old hair lol. Probably her followers thought it looked quite "dated" with the really unnatural blonde bits and super bouncy and overly styled curls. She looked like the stock images from pinterest from 2012.

She mentioned how she’s running late and didn’t have time to eat breakfast so she’s eating a plate of veggies from last night. If I was running late to work, I wouldn’t want someone to film me eating food whilst I scoff it down to run to a meeting. Clearly she has a strange relationship with food, announcing and telling people all the time that she eats.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She mentioned how she’s running late and didn’t have time to eat breakfast so she’s eating a plate of veggies from last night. If I was running late to work, I wouldn’t want someone to film me eating food whilst I scoff it down to run to a meeting. Clearly she has a strange relationship with food, announcing and telling people all the time that she eats.

Yup...Especially sweets, we get it you eat chocolate just like a lot of people.

Back to her nose, with the rounder tip she resembles her mum more:

Screenshot_20201009-131435_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201009-131445_Instagram.jpg

Also has she stopped filling in her brows as much? They looks so much better now, everything about her face seems softer atm.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Elegant dress for a change, but she looks basically invisible. :oops: If I were her family, I would be concerned about her eating habits...

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 12.24.42.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What's guy up to thesedays? Is he still in Switzerland?
LOL no! He was in Switzerland for all of three or so weeks, constantly complaining, flying back to London and then quit his job and asked for his old job back.

I think no one's ever immigrated/moved/worked abroad for shorter than him, must be a world record.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is Switzerland that bad?

I've been told it is very expensive there (shouldn't have been a problem for him) and they are a very conservative people.

Reactions: 3
Is Switzerland that bad?

I've been told it is very expensive there (shouldn't have been a problem for him) and they are a very conservative people.
Not a problem for him (the cost).

A recurrent joke/complaint was that people there pronounced his name the French way. He has a very French name and surname, but it's pronounced entirely English. I'm sure he speaks French, to be as annoyed by the French pronunciation as he was was odd beyond belief, even if he didn't speak any French.

I think he was just homesick and quit five seconds in.
He should've tried for at least six months, ideally a year, before deciding whether to stay or not.
Even after a year I'm sure his old place would've taken him back.

You also shouldn't fly back home immediately after moving somewhere and then fly back regularly.

He really was there for only about three weeks!!!!
Seriously ridiculous.
He didn't even try.

Reactions: 4
yup she's definitely had a second nose job. the difference is stark. (thanks @Angeoudemon for the second pic!)

grege.jpg

also second the no mask comment. for both her and the people inside the store. do they not realise how dire the situation is looking in the UK right now?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.