Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said this is her "favourite autumnal look" :oops::rolleyes:

Awful dress yet again.

View attachment 256843
I don’t know how she can wear shorter dresses in autumn, I’m always waaay too cold. Not to mention she’s so skinny there’s no fat to keep her warm! Granted she’s taking her car or a car everywhere she goes so she’s not exactly walking to the tube station or standing outside a pub on a Friday night.

Reactions: 6
It's a bit click baity. When she cancelled the dress, the designer contacted her to say that the material that had been specially ordered for Amelia had arrived. The designer asked her if it would be OK for her to make something special for Amelia from the material. So that's what's in the box. It turns out to be a jumpsuit. But it looks very wedding-y... Lovely gesture but I'm not sure Amelia will wear it
It actually looked nice on her. She should consider trousers/jumpsuits more often, instead of those trashy mini dresses she usually wears.

Reactions: 5
I admire how her mum always looks SO put together but not try-hard. I'm envious of the perfectly voluminous hair (as someone with sad thin hair haha). Amelia just looks like everything trending on net-a-porter and those other sites just threw up in her wardrobe and I cannot understand why she goes so heavy on eyeliner! She would look her age and a lot fresher with minimal, softer make up.
I agree, I actually find her mother very bueatiful and she has a warm presence and seems very natural. Sure, she is upper class, but in a much more laid-back and refined way than her trashy-looking daughters... sorry it's a bit harsh lol

Reactions: 9
Amelia has two new companies. One is Support activities to performing arts and the other is Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet One of the businesses was set up in June this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
something about this new video seemed fake to me. the part where she says she forgot all about the surprise package but mentioning it could be a jumpsuit and what do you know - it is a jumpsuit!

call me cynical but i feel like she and the designer had an agreement about exposure and because she never ended up getting married she didn’t hold her end of the bargain, so this was an elaborate lie to promote this designer.

if the desinger was supposed to prepare her dress in 2.5 months, she also could have prepapred this jumpsuit in 2.5 months. this whole thing could have handled pre-covid restrictions easily.

on another note the jumpsuit being loose only shows how much unnecessary weight she lost in the past year. however i don’t understand the super long leg length in the jumpsuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
something about this new video seemed fake to me. the part where she says she forgot all about the surprise package but mentioning it could be a jumpsuit and what do you know - it is a jumpsuit!

call me cynical but i feel like she and the designer had an agreement about exposure and because she never ended up getting married she didn’t hold her end of the bargain, so this was an elaborate lie to promote this designer.

if the desinger was supposed to prepare her dress in 2.5 months, she also could have prepapred this jumpsuit in 2.5 months. this whole thing could have handled pre-covid restrictions easily.

on another note the jumpsuit being loose only shows how much unnecessary weight she lost in the past year. however i don’t understand the super long leg length in the jumpsuit.
100% agree. She was like I have two packages arriving but I only remember one, and I thought that’s such a weird thing to say. Especially as I’m sure she’s constantly getting packages that she doesn’t know about because of the amount of free stuff she gets. Like what is there to gain about pretending to forget the jumpsuit is turning up?

Reactions: 7
Amelia has two new companies. One is Support activities to performing arts and the other is Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet One of the businesses was set up in June this year.
The performing arts one is her management / agency business with Olivia.

Completely agree. She gave a full length review on the designer and it just seemed like it was an ad. She didn't even mention the name of the other designer she was going to use. I also find it weird that she would just create a jumpsuit for Amelia as a nice thing to do, if she ordered in lots of ( i am assuming expensive) fabric she would have either made Amelia pay for the fabric or would hold onto it to use for another dress. Also, I can't see Amelia ever wearing that jumpsuit no matter how nice she said it was. This is also one year later!

Amelia mentioned that she will look different the next time we see her. Does anyone know what that is about?

The performing arts one is her management / agency business with Olivia.

Completely agree. She gave a full length review on the designer and it just seemed like it was an ad. She didn't even mention the name of the other designer she was going to use. I also find it weird that she would just create a jumpsuit for Amelia as a nice thing to do, if she ordered in lots of ( i am assuming expensive) fabric she would have either made Amelia pay for the fabric or would hold onto it to use for another dress. Also, I can't see Amelia ever wearing that jumpsuit no matter how nice she said it was. This is also one year later!

Amelia mentioned that she will look different the next time we see her. Does anyone know what that is about?
Hopefully that she’s getting rid of those atrocious blue claws!
I agree, she’s never going to wear that wedding jumpsuit, I can’t blame her. It must leave such a bitter taste in your mouth. Maybe she can give it to Dollay if she likes it so much!

I totally agree, the jumpsuit would leave a bitter taste. I don't think she would ever wear it and I don't really blame her. I also think even if she had to pay for the fabric, she could of re-sold it so as to get rid of it.

Do you think she is getting plastic surgery? Or changing her hair color? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
WOW I stopped watching her after she so casually threw the French Hotel under the bus on stories. I don't like to comment on things like this but she is REALLY SO SO SO thin compared to last yr and her hair is not just breaking... it's drastically gone... like thin as in falling out. Though I watched her cook a lot of what seemed like healthy meals during lockdown... I wonder what may really be going on? I hope she gets help because this looks like WAY more than a bad hair color experience. How much is she running/working out? le sad

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow when did some close ups on her neck and chin while walking it looks so wrinkly and old. She is only 28yo if she does not take care when she gets too 35yo she will look like a 45+ years old woman.

I don’t get why on her vlogs she is always talking and acting like a teenager. She really needs to start acting like an adult instead of daddy’s little girl.

Reactions: 2
WOW I stopped watching her after she so casually threw the French Hotel under the bus on stories. I don't like to comment on things like this but she is REALLY SO SO SO thin compared to last yr and her hair is not just breaking... it's drastically gone... like thin as in falling out. Though I watched her cook a lot of what seemed like healthy meals during lockdown... I wonder what may really be going on? I hope she gets help because this looks like WAY more than a bad hair color experience. How much is she running/working out? le sad
She's always curling/straightening her hair. Every single day. It's been like that for years. She can't leave the house without using some sort of heat tool on her hair. That's the problem. That's very damaging for the hair. Re working out- she's always been very skinny as far as I can recall.

Reactions: 3
She may have cooked, but how much did she really eat? My guess is nothing or just the nibbles she shows on video.
Her new bf is with her, seems they were together during lockdown so he ate it or the rubbish bin.

Her figure is just skeletal, she looks frightening.

That is also why her hair is so shyte. And as it seems falling out. When the body is malnourished, hair is the first thing the body ditches to preserve nutrients so they can go where they are really needed for survival.

I don't watch her and follow only a bit, so don't know if her hair is falling out, but if it is it means she needs medical intervention fast.

She shows that she regularly uses masks on her hair and treatments, the heat styling is definitely a problem.

And yes she has always been skinny, but she did some throwback pics recently and the state of her in terms of thinness is worlds apart now vs 2-3 years ago. She also recently said she's a "size 0". That is a child's size.

I wish the change in appearance was a hair cut as it would suit her so much to have a swooshy bob. Would love to see her with less tan and darker hair without the blonde.
However i reckon it will be fillers/botox/some kind of smoothing around the eye area. She absolutely does not need it, but i reckon thats what it is looking at her pictures.

Apart from the tacky nail designs, won't nails that long be picking up so many germs during Covid?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.