Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the tacky nail designs, won't nails that long be picking up so many germs during Covid?!
Yes, long nails are some of the most germ-harbouring places, which is why nurses/medical staff are supposed to keep theirs short and are forbidden from having fake nails.
There was a case in England where a great number of babies died in the NICU and no one could figure out why. Turnt out one of the nurses had fake nails and was spreading germs with them. How she managed to have them is beyond me, but that's the story.

Looks-wise those long talons also look dreadful. I don't know how she can function with nails that long, when mine get long, at some point I have to cut them short because they start to be seriously annoying and it becomes too much having to clean out everything from under them. Can't even apply moisturiser without half going under the nails...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The new company is probably for her so called biggest contract of her life aka why she bought a Hermes to reward herself. I guess she is either bringing out a clothing line herself or she will do a collab with a brand. I dread to think how tit the quality will be.

Reactions: 7
Apart from the tacky nail designs, won't nails that long be picking up so many germs during Covid?!
We all know Amelia hasn't hear about Covid! None of the rules apply to her.

While long nails aren't my cup of tea, it is a personal choice. I do find it funny that she decided to grow her nails while in lockdown when many of us were trying to keep our nails short.

Reactions: 9
Seriously, how can you work with these claws? I know she doesn’t have to do mundane tasks herself, but even typing would be difficult with them? Also, personally I would be frightened to break a nail, that really can hurt.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she's gone full brunette and probably chopped quite a bit off judging by her stories. Does she know Pia posted that video though? Knowing her I thought she'd make a big reveal or something. I'm confused because on her new Dior reels her hair is still ombre?

Reactions: 2
So I usually just lurk around here, but I heard her mentioning Guy's sister's music in her latest vlog. Checked it out annnnd I'm surprised that actually like it. 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I shudder to think what that outfit, Dior handbag and shoes cost and it still looks a mess. It's like a tweed suit you'd wear on a shooting excursion, then a head scarf you'd wear to the beach! With some formal stilettos added. Bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I shudder to think what that outfit, Dior handbag and shoes cost and it still looks a mess. It's like a tweed suit you'd wear on a shooting excursion, then a head scarf you'd wear to the beach! With some formal stilettos added. Bizarre!
It’s an utterly bizarre outfit. I get British grandma dressing up as a pirate vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL I disliked the Dior outfit Amelia wore. I feel like with her she can be gifted designer items or buy some designer pieces herself but she hardly looks elegant. She doesn’t have the style of sophistication.

Reactions: 4
"Do you like my hair or do you prefer it long?"
Wtf it is long!!

I honestly never understood women, who are so obsessed with their hair that anything above elbow length is considered "short".
And I don't buy Amelia's excuse, because "she wasn't allowed long hair as a kid".
Neither was I, and when I was a bit older I grew it out and then cut it off and ever since I like to grow it long and then cut it short (about shoulder length, elbow length is to me already maximum length, hair is like nails to me, there's a point when they get too long to be practical and just annoy the living shyte out of me).

Anyway, her length and colour look great to me, she should go even shorter.
Just frikkin try it, you might love it. If not, it grows back pretty quickly.

I know other women who wouldn't go short and when they did loved it and regretted not doing it sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
IKR? Her hair is down to her boobs! Verified “long hair” length! I get it seems shorter after it was longer, but god. She has soooooo much internalized self hatred and is one of the most insecure people ever and buys into every gendered standard of so called “beauty” there is.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.