Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont think what Amelia said was that bad... she didnt name the person did she? Or did i miss that?
When she was talking about breakages etc i was waiting for her to go 'so maybe its time to go short...' but it never came which is a shame.... even 4 inches or so off would make a massive difference!

Reactions: 8
I really dont think what Amelia said was that bad... she didnt name the person did she? Or did i miss that?
When she was talking about breakages etc i was waiting for her to go 'so maybe its time to go short...' but it never came which is a shame.... even 4 inches or so off would make a massive difference!
Exactly! She needs to go short and get rid of those frazzled ends - I’m about to do the same myself

Reactions: 4
Exactly! She needs to go short and get rid of those frazzled ends - I’m about to do the same myself
I think the long hair + those curls she insists on, really overwhelms her very slim body and also ages her. She needs to get a haircut, stop curling it the whole time, and lay off the heavy eye-liner. She looks older than 29!

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 11.13.54.png

I do find her whole style aging and dated but I think both she and her sister look to their mum a lot and she looks like she should be on Dynasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do find her whole style aging and dated but I think both she and her sister look to their mum a lot and she looks like she should be on Dynasty!
I admire how her mum always looks SO put together but not try-hard. I'm envious of the perfectly voluminous hair (as someone with sad thin hair haha). Amelia just looks like everything trending on net-a-porter and those other sites just threw up in her wardrobe and I cannot understand why she goes so heavy on eyeliner! She would look her age and a lot fresher with minimal, softer make up.

Reactions: 10
To be fair though, Amelia’s hair looks awful, it’s green on the ends red through the middle and clearly snapping off due to damage
I know, I thought the same!

No I agree.

Reactions: 1
We’re going to find out at the end of the year that all the influencers that use the Dyson products they make major coin for hocking are experiencing severe hair damage because of their hot tools, not the colorist they tried to take them blonde when they are hardcore brunettes. 🙄

• Haha
Oh to be a billionaire feasting with family who have all traveled in from abroad during a global pandemic. Nice!
I cannot understand how these nimrods can be so relaxed about it this far into the pandemic. Almost all youtubers have made me feel like an overreacting freak at one point or another. Then I think of people losing their parents, partners, children and their own lives and I go back to my cautious alert state of mind.

Sadly enough, these posh idiots will be the ones who can afford better care, better nutrition, a better place to rest and recover compared to the broke people out there who have to work and be out and about due to financial obligations. I will genuinely have no sympathy for Amelia if the worst happens. It angers me so much.

Reactions: 15
We’re going to find out at the end of the year that all the influencers that use the Dyson products they make major coin for hocking are experiencing severe hair damage because of their hot tools, not the colorist they tried to take them blonde when they are hardcore brunettes. 🙄
Oooh I hadn’t even considered that, she uses that thing soooo much!

She needs to chop off her strands. Why have long hair that is breaking/splitting? Surely the health of your hair should be more important than length. Why be holding on to dead ends when you can focus on its health and before you even know it, the length will come! She has the money to look after her hair properly so I don't understand the laziness..

Not this time. She’s been a little more private about her relationship than usual.
I can only hope she takes it easy with this new fella and continues to keep him private. Unlike Tamara!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She needs to chop off her strands. Why have long hair that is breaking/splitting? Surely the health of your hair should be more important than length. Why be holding on to dead ends when you can focus on its health and before you even know it, the length will come! She has the money to look after her hair properly so I don't understand the laziness..

I can only hope she takes it easy with this new fella and continues to keep him private. Unlike Tamara!
They are all so weirdly attached to their long hair, and not in a cultural/identity way but like, a really shallow “I don’t feel feminine without long hair” kind of thing. But then again, they also don’t seem to understand what conditioning is? Don’t their stylists tell them what to do to keep their hair from going crazy? Is it really that hard to buy some Kérastase, as it isn’t like they can’t afford it? Get some argan oil, a mask, ffs. Stop yapping at the camera, fix your fuzz. It isn’t rocket science people lmao. Well, maybe to them it is.

She had made a big to do about being “more private” around the time her boyfriend got blasted for being a dick at the hotel. She didn’t really need to justify her decision as it’s her thing, but I know her fans would pester her either way. I am sure it will end as badly as it seems all her relationships do...

Reactions: 9
The knickers in her bag segment in the new vlog. She is so desperate to come across as “sexual” and edgy... but it just sounds weird af?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The knickers in her bag segment in the new vlog. She is so desperate to come across as “sexual” and edgy... but it just sounds weird af?!
that was soooo cringe! She did not need to mention there was underwear in there especially if she didn't apparently remember why it was there.

seriously! I don’t like the way she has arranged her handbags, just doesn’t seem connected.

All those thousands of pounds worth of handbags exposed to sunlight without their dust bags just so she can show them off..... just shows she has more money than sense. I have a couple of designer bags and they are safely hidden away from the sun in their bags until they’re used

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A few years ago, I was in my local cafe and Amelia was there with her mum. In person she looks so average and plain m. You would never guess how much money she spends on how she looks. I had no idea she was an influencer except for the fact that she was filming everything and being very annoying.

also annoying she was there for free given how much money she has from doing nothing and we all had to pay.

Reactions: 6
I can’t bring myself to watch her but her latest video popped up on my home page on YT and it’s titled “my surprise ex wedding dress delivery (I’m serious”. Can someone watch it and confirm it’s not click bait? How awkward if a dress you ordered arrived out the blue after months of calling your wedding off though! 😩

I can’t bring myself to watch her but her latest video popped up on my home page on YT and it’s titled “my surprise ex wedding dress delivery (I’m serious”. Can someone watch it and confirm it’s not click bait? How awkward if a dress you ordered arrived out the blue after months of calling your wedding off though! 😩
It's a bit click baity. When she cancelled the dress, the designer contacted her to say that the material that had been specially ordered for Amelia had arrived. The designer asked her if it would be OK for her to make something special for Amelia from the material. So that's what's in the box. It turns out to be a jumpsuit. But it looks very wedding-y... Lovely gesture but I'm not sure Amelia will wear it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.