Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow her sister Hannah on IG and it looks like they've been staying at some country estate over Christmas. Looks like there's at least 8 people in her latest grid post (video of them walking). Tier 4? We don't know her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She's resurfaced and clearly has the bf staying... 2 yoga mats
Screenshot_20210105-094754_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's resurfaced and clearly has the bf staying... 2 yoga mats
View attachment 372672
I came to say the same thing, 2 yoga mats and she’s shown the country estate they were all at over Christmas and New Year. So blatantly ignoring the rules, this is why we are in such an awful situation right now. Also, I don’t know how old mama Rachel is but she doesn’t seem to fit the 80 plus age group that are currently being vaccinated so I am assuming they have used their money and power to get her the vaccine- if that’s the case it makes me very angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Also, someone asked Amelia what she's looking forward to in 2021 and she said partying and hugs. Is it just me or does anyone else think the partying answer is tone deaf. The UK is in a really bad state rn and it's all because of people not being able to follow lockdown rules and NHS workers are facing the burden. Her answer was selfish.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Also, someone asked Amelia what she's looking forward to in 2021 and she said partying and hugs. Is it just me or does anyone else think the partying answer is tone deaf. The UK is in a really bad state rn and it's all because of people not being able to follow lockdown rules and NHS workers are facing the burden. Her answer was selfish.
Also shows what a moron she is. She thinks by summer it'll be all over and things back to the way they were pre-pandemic.
By summer those who are not at risk will be eligible for the first time for the vaccine. Until summer we're in this shyte and summer will only see lighter restrictions, but it won't be over. Autumn and winter will then be the real test, likely with restrictions still in place. And until 60-70% of the population aren't vaccinated, we won't be back to "normal" anyway and that takes time. That's the % we need for herd immunity.

"Partying", yeah, that's what the population at large has been missing. Moron.

Blatantly ignoring the rules with their family country trip, being with that guy ever since the wedding was cancelled and now acting coy slightly introducing him.. She's out of touch, uninformed and such an ass :sick: :mad:

Edit: (Mass) Partying isn't happening this year, but considering how she and her family ignore rules, for them it will be happening this summer. And then everyone complains about new lockdowns and spikes in cases. Well, duh. 🙄 🤦‍♀️

And all these moron influencers harp on about being negatively tested, which does not mean that you're clean. The virus might be incubating at that point and you can be a carrier even if you are negative and never test positive. Idiots.

I'm only writing this out for idiot Amelia, I suspect strongly they all without exception read their own threads, not that this will change anything. 🙄:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
To be honest I can’t blame her for wanting to party. Of course it’s not the most important thing in the world, and I won’t do it until it’s okay, but man I really really want to see my best friends from home and jump and dance and hug.

Reactions: 4
Gosh I really hope her grandma is okay and wasn’t on this trip. 😨It made me nervous when I saw her out at dinner in London for the jewelry celebration. She’s so lovely and I’d hate to think of her coming down with COVID!

Reactions: 5
Because what you said is stupid Amelia! How can you expect a bit of spring in January! Btw this isn’t me responding to her on screenshot! but i did reply to her Dm same
Exactly what I thought, was glad she was getting replies like that.
How stupid can you be? Winter as per the calendar started about two weeks ago!!!!! When ever has it been spring in Jan/Feb/March????
Snow is in so many places just coming in ffs.

I've seen "spring is blooming" type of posts by several people in the last couple of days, made me wonder whether they all smoked something or whether I somehow overslept several months??!?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How stupid can you be? Winter as per the calendar started about two weeks ago!!!!! When ever has it been spring in Jan/Feb/March????

I've seen "spring is blooming" type of posts by several people in the last couple of days, made me wonder whether they all smoked something or whether I somehow overslept several months??!?!?!
I think they’re trying to pre-justify buying a lot of thin, flimsy spring/summer clothes for their brand partnerships rn. 😂

Reactions: 15

Are these the same people who pop their Christmas tree up in the last week of November only to take it down on the 26th?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone call her out for quite obviously leaving London after tier 4 was announced? All the comments on her last grid pic are nice but I wonder if she’s deleted any!?

Reactions: 16
For some strange reason a lot of spring bulbs have been shooting up early over the past few weeks. I know quite a few people who have had the same thing in their gardens.
but I doubt Amelia is a seasoned gardener...

Did anyone call her out for quite obviously leaving London after tier 4 was announced? All the comments on her last grid pic are nice but I wonder if she’s deleted any!?
I didnt spot any so they most be ON IT on the deletions as it was so bloody blatant from her stories of the massive country house??

I didnt spot any so they most be ON IT on the deletions as it was so bloody blatant from her stories of the massive country house??
There is a rumour (possible truth ?) that she was in Costa Rica for part of the holidays this year. I know that she was there last year with Guy, some blond girl (was that Guy's girlfriend) and Greg (new boyfriend).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There is a rumour (possible truth ?) that she was in Costa Rica for part of the holidays this year. I know that she was there last year with Guy, some blond girl (was that Guy's girlfriend) and Greg (new boyfriend).
Ooh where did you hear this?

Reactions: 1
Ooh where did you hear this?
It was posted on the Gossip Guru site. I wonder if there will be a fall out similar to Fleur's. Plus three of the last couple accounts Amelia followed on IG are all related to Costa Rica including the vitamins she trusts.

• Wow
I always thought that Guy was gay? He hangs out closely with another guy.
She is an airhead. Ditzy. Materialistic.
Looks like she had some MH issues- ED.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.