Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is sooooooooo irrelevant and unrelatable.
Her dog issues are so pathetic, she is not an adult at all.
I dont even think she has learnt anything from her Rob relationship. She just swiftly dusted him off her petite shoulders and got back to dating some other rude jerk
Honestly I have huge respect for her ex for leaving her. it is not too much to ask for a truthful partner who is not SO self obsessed and pretty damn selfish.
Oh and BTW, HER VLOGMAS THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A JOKE.
Ad after Ad after AD.
These influencers have gotten so damn easy, mooch around the house for a couple hours.
Go out for 1 coffee, get tit tonne of free stuff and keep making money from that free stuff.
GTFO.

Reactions: 20
I like how positive she always seems even in these vlogmases which are constant ads! She really could have been a qvc presenter, i love my (free) dyson, ghd have said air drying is sooo bad for hair but thankfully they have these expensive hairdryers and straighteners you can buy to blast it with unnatural amounts of heat - phew! :ROFLMAO:

Her jewellery collection really shocked me, those prices - wowzas. I though it was just £5 - £20 price mark for thar stuff. Who in their right mind pays hundreds of pounds for mass produced cheap costume jewellery. Amelia i thought better of you...

Lastly i wish the poor woman and her sister would sort out their food issues, yes slender and slight I understand the appeal, yes they are clearly naturally both a petite build but seeing them next to other human women, they are clearly struggling. I am not suggesting they need to gorge and go up four sizes, but more muscle mass and a few lbs of fat in case of illness (body reserves so you don't die!) I like her cheeryness, but the bad jewellery, bad boyfriends need to take a back seat.

(Am catching up on her podcasts properly, ofc she made a paid for pdf book to cash in on it!! Tbh he sounds awful so why not?)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she is sooooooooo irrelevant and unrelatable.
Her dog issues are so pathetic, she is not an adult at all.
I dont even think she has learnt anything from her Rob relationship. She just swiftly dusted him off her petite shoulders and got back to dating some other rude jerk
Honestly I have huge respect for her ex for leaving her. it is not too much to ask for a truthful partner who is not SO self obsessed and pretty damn selfish.
Oh and BTW, HER VLOGMAS THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A JOKE.
Ad after Ad after AD.
These influencers have gotten so damn easy, mooch around the house for a couple hours.
Go out for 1 coffee, get tit tonne of free stuff and keep making money from that free stuff.
GTFO.
I know it’s absolutely unacceptable to dump someone after proposing them but i think Rob did the right thing as in he didnt go ahead with it, he listened to his gut feeling i guess.

Reactions: 13
Amelia hasn't posted anything on Social media since before the weekend. I am assuming this is because of the governments announcement that London has gone into Tier 4 (basically Lockdown for those not in the UK) and that we are not allowed to basically leave our homes except to get food or medicine... the silence? shes probably broken the rules and is staying with someone and can't show it on her instagram

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Amelia hasn't posted anything on Social media since before the weekend. I am assuming this is because of the governments announcement that London has gone into Tier 4 (basically Lockdown for those not in the UK) and that we are not allowed to basically leave our homes except to get food or medicine... the silence? shes probably broken the rules and is staying with someone and can't show it on her instagram
Or hopped on a private jet. Of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has probably gone to some country retreat with her family. :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She has probably gone to some country retreat with her family. :mad:
My guess as well. I found it weird that she stopped Admas Vlogmas ont he 17th of december and said that was it with videos for this year but of course. Must've been because all of them went somewhere on holiday.

Reactions: 13
Oh do we get a pre filmed tone deaf What I got for Christmas again even though she doesn't celebrate Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My guess as well. I found it weird that she stopped Admas Vlogmas ont he 17th of december and said that was it with videos for this year but of course. Must've been because all of them went somewhere on holiday.
I would put money on her uploading some bullshit saying she decided she needed time offline to focus on her family etc but i bet she's either away or staying with family.

Reactions: 10
Last year she went to Costa Rica (?) with her new boyfriend and I think other people as well over new years at least but I guess also over christmas.

Reactions: 6
Some rando named Greg. He looks like a fatter and greasier version of Rob. She's always just going through iterations of the same guy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's definitely with her fam at some fancy mansion, not sure if it's in the UK or France... Her sister posted a couple of pics and stories on Instagram in the last few days.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The lowdown on Greg is he appeared to be married before, he also has $$$ and I'm quite certain there together. If he was married before I doubt he is in any rush to tie the knot again.

Also, Amelia some time ago admitted she had an anabelles membership. Those are around 3000+ pounds a year and there is an addition 1000+ pounds for your first year. The arts club where she eats with Guy is also crazy. The concept of these private members clubs does not make sense to me, you pay money to go eat at restaurants where you pay more money???

Reactions: 15
She's definitely with her fam at some fancy mansion, not sure if it's in the UK or France... Her sister posted a couple of pics and stories on Instagram in the last few days.
Do we think she's currently fleeing Switzerland? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At first I was genuinely worried about her and thought she had disappeared because God forbid something had happened to a loved one. But after she got some assistant to post her fake merry Christmas throwback posts - I can safely say she’s definitely flown off somewhere with her family like the big, over privileged, selfish, soulless hypocrite that she is. WHEN WILL PEOPLE LIKE THIS BE EXPOSED. ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At first I was genuinely worried about her and thought she had disappeared because God forbid something had happened to a loved one. But after she got some assistant to post her fake merry Christmas throwback posts - I can safely say she’s definitely flown off somewhere with her family like the big, over privileged, selfish, soulless hypocrite that she is. WHEN WILL PEOPLE LIKE THIS BE EXPOSED. ugh.
If she has done this I hope her followers find out and she finally gets her comeupance, absolutely shameful behaviour, her detachment from reality has become so obvious the last year, millions of people out of work, not seen their families for months, struggling to survive and Amelias on probably her 6th luxury holiday of the year. Makes me sick!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.