Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had assumed it was silver under the plating.... I did wonder why she didn’t offer any of the pieces in silver this explains it

Reactions: 3
Does she ever do any content that isn’t an #ad? It’s always been bad, but it seems particularly bad to me right now. I don’t mind influencers doing ads to make a living, but if there’s only ads then I don’t see why I should be following a screeching QVC channel.

Reactions: 9
Guys, I'm worried about Amelia. I feel like she needs to take some time off and focus on herself rather than getting married. She;s already dating that greg guy and I just think shes gonna rush into something again.

Reactions: 6
Does she ever do any content that isn’t an #ad? It’s always been bad, but it seems particularly bad to me right now. I don’t mind influencers doing ads to make a living, but if there’s only ads then I don’t see why I should be following a screeching QVC channel.
Her vlogmas videos are notorious for that. It’s just 20 days of ads for years now

Just came on here to see if you guys noticed the ridiculous amount of ads too! She's trying too hard to sound like she loves the shite she's trying to advertise. She's ruining her own Vlogmas every day with these constant advertisements, I don't care if its only in a segment the vlog, she's starts talking about it and I just click off straight away 🙄

ETA: No AD in the title either! So slimy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Regarding Liv: They met up last night for dinner, both posted the restaurant on their stories but didn't tag the other and no photo together. But I can't remember if Amelia used to tag her or if that's something she usually does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Regarding Liv: They met up last night for dinner, both posted the restaurant on their stories but didn't tag the other and no photo together. But I can't remember if Amelia used to tag her or if that's something she usually does.
huh. I wonder if a third party has advised them to have a more 'professional' relationship online given that Olivia is (was?) Amelia's manager? Maybe their screaming of dolllaaayyy and prancing about has affected how brands/companies approach them? Or then Amelia's trying to pretend she follows covid rules and doesn't mix with +10 people each week...

Well spotted!

Reactions: 10
maybe they are just not tagging each other to stop people from mentioning covid guidelines

Reactions: 8
yes could be that too. I don't mean to be mean but does amelia have friends. Liv has tonnes of friends , Amelia lacks real geninune friendships. I wonder what happened to Philippa. Also, she talks about her group chat with just hannah and isabell like its FULL of people when really its just two.

it doesn't make sense that she didn't tag liv for covid regulations because we saw her meeting natasha in her last vlog and estee and Isabella was at her raemi launch

Reactions: 5
Just came on here to see if you guys noticed the ridiculous amount of ads too! She's trying too hard to sound like she loves the shite she's trying to advertise. She's ruining her own Vlogmas every day with these constant advertisements, I don't care if its only in a segment the vlog, she's starts talking about it and I just click off straight away 🙄

ETA: No AD in the title either! So slimy
And this is why I only watch these influenzas one Viewpure.

Reactions: 2
Guys, I'm worried about Amelia. I feel like she needs to take some time off and focus on herself rather than getting married. She;s already dating that greg guy and I just think shes gonna rush into something again.
That’s kind of you. But she says she has learnt a lot from her previous relationship so she know what she is doing this time, it’s on her. i think she is fine.

Guys her latest vlog.... at 18.13 you can see all the
peach fuzz... I started rubbing my screen thinking wtf is on it.

Screenshot_20201217-191041_YouTube.jpg

Doesn't show up well in the screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tbh her peach fuzz makes me feel more "normal" in a sense, like when seeing pores on people in media.

Peach fuzz is normal and all women have it.
Though I must admit I did wonder whether it was always like it is now or it became more with age or it became more due to her weight (as said above). I suspect it's more peach fuzz than in the past due to her being so underweight (anorexia most likely).

It is even very noticeable in her stories and (most surprisingly) in the pictures for her Raemi line. I was surprised that it wasn't photoshopped away, but I saw it as a positive.

As I predicted earlier, she had "restocked" her collection and it almost immediately "sold out" again.
She's just drop-dripping the whole stock she ordered and releasing it from the warehouse bit by bit, common marketing tactic to hype up a product ("omg I was on the waitlist but I got it!!")

Reactions: 15
Guys her latest vlog.... at 18.13 you can see all the
peach fuzz... I started rubbing my screen thinking wtf is on it.

View attachment 350723

Doesn't show up well in the screenshot
Her make up never looks nice even when it’s done professionally- all of the Hermes bags and expensive clothes can’t save her - she’s just so awkward and unstylish, definition of money and no style

Reactions: 10
Tbh her peach fuzz makes me feel more "normal" in a sense, like when seeing pores on people in media.

Peach fuzz is normal and all women have it.
Though I must admit I did wonder whether it was always like it is now or it became more with age or it became more due to her weight (as said above). I suspect it's more peach fuzz than in the past due to her being so underweight (anorexia most likely).

It is even very noticeable in her stories and (most surprisingly) in the pictures for her Raemi line. I was surprised that it wasn't photoshopped away, but I saw it as a positive.

As I predicted earlier, she had "restocked" her collection and it almost immediately "sold out" again.
She's just drop-dripping the whole stock she ordered and releasing it from the warehouse bit by bit, common marketing tactic to hype up a product ("omg I was on the waitlist but I got it!!")
Yeah I'm quite pleasantly surprised she left it in and didn't edit it out. And as for the Lanugo comments I think that does explain it.

Reactions: 2
It’s been a while since I’ve watched one of her YouTube videos, but I caught up with some of her vlogmas this evening and am worried about her.

Since I only pop into watch her videos now and then it really jumps out how continually more slender she’s getting. She was always a petite gal but I do worry about an eating disorder. I’m in recovery from anorexia and there are so many red flags. It makes me sad watching her wither away.

Also random Q: has she said if her podcast is dunzo?

• Sad
Ähm, did I hear that right? It was the 17th of december yesterday and she said that was it with videos this year?? WTF?! Amazing ad videos Vlogmas this year, thank you Amelia, was really worthy of my time. She's a joke.

Reactions: 4
I dislike her constant ads but at least they are usually in line with her brand....but EBay?! What on earth was that !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.