Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she been dating the same guy since before all the Bumble ads? I found him once via her friend Jak (whose Mum is one of the Dragons) I thought she and Liv had some business set up together

re the boyfriend it was also him that was rude to the south of France hotel that caused all the drama over the summer - they mentioned it in their response to her
Ooooo this sounds interesting !!! Do you any more about the South of France hotel drama?

Reactions: 1
It was a boutique hotel, Covid meant they had to cancel.... IIRC there were issues with cancelling her boyfriend called and was rude she then posted saying they were rude to her (not mentioning anything about the boyfriend) and the hotel bit back on their Instagram

Reactions: 10
I hate how she made a big song and dance about gifting her mum the Dior gift... Ermm you got it for free? You didn’t put your hand in your pocket?

Reactions: 15
I bumped into Amelia at Heathrow airport when she was going to Abu Dhabi - she is absolutely tiny! She bumped into me as she was rushing around lol I was just shocked by how she looks in real life. Not glam at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I bumped into Amelia at Heathrow airport when she was going to Abu Dhabi - she is absolutely tiny! She bumped into me as she was rushing around lol I was just shocked by how she looks in real life. Not glam at all.
Haha explain in more detail how she looked please 😅

Reactions: 2
Haha explain in more detail how she looked please 😅
she is just not what I imagined! I didn’t hardly realise it’s her, she is really small with a tiny frame, she’s skinny. She isn’t glamorous, she was simply wearing gym attire and had no makeup on.Glasses and hair in a bun. I feel like the way her eyes sag down does her no favours at all.

You never imagine these youtube characters as tiny and unassuming do you. Lydia Millen is the same, absolutely tiny in real life, but not as short as Amelia.

Reactions: 5
You never imagine these youtube characters as tiny and unassuming do you. Lydia Millen is the same, absolutely tiny in real life, but not as short as Amelia.
Thanks for sharing! Please report to Lydia’s thread ASAP and explain the encounter and just how tall she appeared to be. It’s a big ongoing debate over there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her jewellery is gold plated BRASS?! I thought at least it would be gold plated silver. And she was bragging about the quality 😬 embarrassing!
FA756BBE-DBAF-4C7A-BECF-EAE38AD8E3BF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her jewellery is gold plated BRASS?! I thought at least it would be gold plated silver. And she was bragging about the quality 😬 embarrassing! View attachment 345884
OMG I wrote it's plated brass but didn't really check, turns out I'm actually right 😂 😂😂

You can get all-brass pens from China for like €2 shipped, wherein one pen will by far contain more brass than a single piece of her line.
So that gives you an idea just how overpriced her tat is.

As I wrote a few posts before, I really expected her to do jewellery with actually precious metal, 9k (which is a joke, but it'd be skirting on acceptable) and 14k gold and the stones could've been a mix of fake and semi-precious to keep the cost low, at the end of the day the real value of jewellery lies in the metals used, not really in the stones (consider you buy a diamond for 10k, you'll only get 1k for it by selling as jewellers have no need whatsoever for stones (unless you have one with an interesting cut (mostly old stones, e.g. Old European) or a fairly big stone (at least ca. 3ct, but even that's meh)), whereas metals always retain their value (actually gain over time), also consider if DeBeers released their actual reserves and would stop with the fake scarcity they created, diamonds would become over night literally worthless, as expensive as cubic zirconias (which amazingly used to be as expensive as diamonds when they were first created) and lab created diamonds are bound to drive the street price down as well over time (they already have, but are expected to do so even more), whatever DeBeers does).

I know someone in the business and they told me that they don't even factor in diamonds when they buy things off customers, only the metal and then they go at it with a hammer to get the stones out (pulverizing them basically as they don't give a F) to melt and re-work the gold (which is what they really care for).

Raemi pieces' gold plating will flake off in no time (the tiny amount of plating is worth literally cents) and you'll be left with an overpriced tacky superstitious brass piece.

(Just a quick note: I have nothing against evil eye jewellery, but I find her stuff to be overkill, as I also wrote before you can't even wear two pieces together from her line, as it's immediately too much and too kitsch)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
so Sammi Beautycrush/ In the frow/ Estee/ Amelia all have jewellery collections now. I'm probably missing heaps. How dull, why don't they diverse themselves
Because that's what they've all always done. Same youtube videos, same fave products all the time, same kind of lifestyle, same career development...

[...] too much and too kitsch)
Amelia's personal style 💁‍♀️. No surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Because that's what they've all always done. Same youtube videos, same fave products all the time, same kind of lifestyle, same career development...

Amelia's personal style 💁‍♀️. No surprise.
Nailed it.
Don't know why or how I could forget.

Gawd help us if she decided (or ever does decide) to bring out a fashion line.
It'll be "cheap hooker trying to look classy and fashionable" themed.
It'll be all jumpers and cardigans pulled down at one shoulder, underboob "tops" and dresses and short skirts.

She better stick with her awful jewellery.

Reactions: 5
Her jewellery is gold plated BRASS?! I thought at least it would be gold plated silver. And she was bragging about the quality 😬 embarrassing! View attachment 345884
This really shows how money hungry Amelia is. First that skinny dip crap and now this. It would have been so much better if Amelia created more of a higher end jewellery line - even if it would've been pricier she could have positioned it around solid gold and the benefits of buying jewellery that are and it just would've been believable! But no, she is just after some short term sales to bring in the $$$ - this brand won't be around in a year or 2 and she will be onto the next $$$.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.